Subaru Impreza WRX STI Cosworth CS400 2011

• Thread starter Epic B
  • 7 comments
Canada
On the run
NaveekDarkroom
xeodgufp.jpg

Impreza-STi-Cosworth.jpg

A limited edition Cosworth tuned Subaru Impreza, based on the previous generation WRX STI hatch. The engine is modified to produce 395 horsepower, good for a claimed 0-100 km/h time of 3.7 seconds. 75 copies were produced exclusively for the UK, at a price of ₤49,995 each, double that of the stock STI. I figure it would go well alongside this Evo.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/subaru-unveils-cosworth-impreza-wrx-sti-cs400/

Last edited:
So that'll be a Subaru Impreza Cosworth, not a Cosworth Impreza then?
Yeah, I wasn't sure what to call it. The Car and Driver article that's linked calls it the "Cosworth Impreza WRX STI CS400", so that's what I called it. Feel free to change it to whatever you think works better. I was thinking about changing it to just "Subaru Impreza CS400 2011" or something like that.

Oh, you changed it. That title works fine for me. Also, I added another picture, if anyone cares.

Last edited:
Yeah, I wasn't sure what to call it. The Car and Driver article that's linked calls it the "Cosworth Impreza WRX STI CS400", so that's what I called it. Feel free to change it to whatever you think works better. I was thinking about changing it to just "Subaru Impreza CS400 2011" or something like that.
Generally speaking, unless it's a one-off made by some nutter in a shed using no original parts, I go by what the badge on the front says :D

Generally speaking, unless it's a one-off made by some nutter in a shed using no original parts, I go by what the badge on the front says :D
Works for me. This isn't a one off, and it doesn't look much different from the
Impreza it started as.

Back