Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

This suggestion is for a PREMIUM Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R, maybe not the fastest of the Legacys with it's 3-liter Boxer 6 with DOHC and 250 hp / 304 Nm but it's fast enough. You maybe ask your self why I suggest the wagon instead of the sedan? Well it's quite easy, the biggest reason it's a nice looking car (I do prefer the wagon), the boxer-6 sounds great and the other is that the wagon is the most popular body style here in Sweden.

So if you are like me and want the underrated 3.0R please press "Like" for the car :)

Other suggestions of Subaru
Leone 1400RX Coupe '72 , BRAT Turbo AWD '84 , Leone RX/II Fulltime 4WD Turbo Coupe '86 , Vivio RX-R 2WD '92

Last edited:
The model is remarkable for its naturally-aspirated Boxer engine, we didn't have those before GT4. I admit it sounds good, but nothing compared to those in GT4, that sound was awesome.

... is that the wagon is the most popular body style here in Sweden.
Interesting, do they come mostly with 4WD? I thought crossovers would be the most popular choice given the climate conditions in Northern countries.

...I prefer the wagon too, so yeah, let's get this done, PDI!!

Oh and, I think you need to include the generational code in the title...
Thanks JKgo, both for your vote and that you reminded about the generation code :)

The model is remarkable for its naturally-aspirated Boxer engine, we didn't have those before GT4. I admit it sounds good, but nothing compared to those in GT4, that sound was awesome.

Interesting, do they come mostly with 4WD? I thought crossovers would be the most popular choice given the climate conditions in Northern countries.
Hm, I don't remember how the 3.0R sounded in GT4 but I hope that the cars, if they will be premium, has the same engine sound like the real life cars :)

I think most all the Subarus that are sold here are 4WD, yes, but I'm not 100% sure about it. But in general I think the FF are the most common cars here, then 4WD and FR-cars.
Hm, yeah, I meant the choice between cars with only Sedan or Wagon bodies, there win the wagon almost every time the customers choice. We has many hatchbacks, crossovers and SUVs too. Sweden is known as the wagon-country.

RUF has been on GT since at least the second game, and some of those are naturally aspirated boxers.
Indeed, but I thought of Subaru only. I believe one of the Alcyone models from GT1/2 had a NA boxer unit, everything else in the lineup was turbocharged. Because Subaru is a common appearance in GT, getting another one with NA boxer engine is quite a change.

Hm, I don't remember how the 3.0R sounded in GT4 but I hope that the cars, if they will be premium, has the same engine sound like the real life cars :)
Here it is, sounds mostly like RUFs from GT3:

Hm, yeah, I meant the choice between cars with only Sedan or Wagon bodies, there win the wagon almost every time the customers choice. We has many hatchbacks, crossovers and SUVs too. Sweden is known as the wagon-country.
Interesting, in Croatia a wagon could rarely outsell a sedan. We do have decent number of wagons over here, but they mostly appear in rural areas or places with thinner population. I presume everything depends on buyers' customs.

Indeed, but I thought of Subaru only. I believe one of the Alcyone models from GT1/2 had a NA boxer unit, everything else in the lineup was turbocharged. Because Subaru is a common appearance in GT, getting another one with NA boxer engine is quite a change.

Here it is, sounds mostly like RUFs from GT3:

Interesting, in Croatia a wagon could rarely outsell a sedan. We do have decent number of wagons over here, but they mostly appear in rural areas or places with thinner population. I presume everything depends on buyers' customs.thakn

Thanks for the video.

Hm, yeah, but before the 90's the Sedan was more than the wagons here, it's changes for some reason haha.

Back