Suits and Helmets

Sakery
I´m searching for someone who can trade me following full sets of Gears:

Helmets: Desert Camouflage, Safari (thanks flat-6), Skully (thanks to Monatsende), Untamed, Warp Drive
Suits: Graffiti, Flame, Woodland

a= Completed

I have a big Garage and many Paints.
I could organize some Tickets too. I would search for my MC´s for the first time since 2010 for you if you want to complete them.

My PSN is Sakery

Last edited:
Those suits and helmets are in the Racing Gear pack DLC. I'm sure they can't be traded.
They aren't that expensive.

I'm sure they are. They have been released as seasonal prize first (those are still trade-able)
The ones who downloaded the DLC pack, cannot trade their gear.

👍

Thanks for the link but I do have bought the Full-Package.
Are there only 5 of my mentioned Gears ? or are there more ??
I think I don´t even have them 5 (I do won some earlier without the DLC bought though) but I´ll look at it.

Thanks for the link but I do have bought the Full-Package.
Are there only 5 of my mentioned Gears ? or are there more ??
I think I don´t even have them 5 (I do won some earlier without the DLC bought though) but I´ll look at it.

I`m sure I can send some if I`m not too busy. Just send your FR to AAA-Gear.

EDIT: Set of Skully sent. 👍 Have fun!

Last edited:
Thanks allot. Hope you like my re-gifts :D

Well I´m still searching for the rest full-sets mentioned in the First post.

I can help you with those. I'm looking for Museum Cards. Check my page below for the ones I'm missing. 1 full set for 5 MCs?

If that's too much trouble for you, I can trade 2 full sets for a ticket I don't have.

FR me if you're interested.

Cheers

@Spikey: I´ll search my Garage because I may have a few on your list (in 0/0/0 condition)

@Chico: I´ll have a first look into my Museum for you and hopefully I have some of your missing ones ;)

Hi mate, I have all suits and helmets. I can send 2 full sets + the glitch suit + the Jeff Gordon suit for a birthday ticket that I don't have. Click on the link below to view my page.

Back