Super GT Round 2: Race ***RESULTS***

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 11 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
SuperGTS1Front.jpg

gtmsalogoyi1.png

GTMSA Presents
SuperGT Season 8

Round 2
Seoul Central Reverse; 37 Lap Race
Deadline 11.59pm GMT Sunday 26th September

picture.php

r1laprecord.png

SCTWeek2SCRRaceResultsandStandings.png

General Information and Regulations

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me RACECAR or oldmodelt) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combined with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Race

• Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>City Courses>>>Seoul Central Reverse
  • 37 lap race (100km)
  • Weight penalties in place
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • Strong Tire Wear
  • AI at +5
  • Ai tires RS
  • Forced Pit Entry penalty system
  • ASM is prohibited TCS is optional
  • Points for race: 15-12-10-7-5-3-2-1
  • 2 Points for fastest lap
  • 2 points for finishing within 103% of race winning time
  • 1 point for finishing outside 103% of race winning time

Time sending format

PM me with the following data. Please make sure all details are correctly filled in and Don't forget it

User Name:
Class:
Car:
Number:
HP:
Weight:
Total Time:
Fastest Lap:
No. of Pits:

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Times Submitted. What good race for me despite some last few lap mistakes. Oh well.:sly: Randy

Submitted! Consistency could have been better, but I am quite pleased with my time and fastest lap. 👍

Anyone who tryed to send their times to me earlier this week and couldn't, try sending to me now.

Times are submitted!

GT300 was rubbish to say the least. Car felt as blunt as blu-tack and wallowed around like a whale. "Thar she Blows!" comes to mind

GT500 was fun, and I knocked off 30 seconds by doing another run. Fastest Lap in the low 0'53s​

(I'm feeling like posting on the right from now on....)

Times sent. I only did a 53.5 this race but all my passes were smooth and I only had to panic brake once or twice. I am surprised at the time I dropped on this last effort. I felt like the fast line was very narrow.

Time sent.

Congrats to all podium winners. Alas, I wasn't one of them. But am pleased with the tight finishes over a 37 lap race!!!!

Back