Super GT Round 4: Race ***RESULTS***

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 12 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
SuperGTS1Front.jpg

gtmsalogoyi1.png

GTMSA Presents
SuperGT Season 8

Round 4
Opera Paris; 34 lap Race
Deadline 11.59pm GMT Sunday 24th October

picture.php

Welcome to Round 4 of the Super GT championship. Now begins the second half of the season. With qualifying completed, the field is set for some very close quarters racing on the tight streets of Paris. Who will sqeeze out a victory?

SGTOPRaceResults.png

General Information and Regulations

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me RACECAR or oldmodelt) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combined with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Sprint Race

• Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>City Courses>>>Opera Paris
  • 34 lap Single Race
  • Weight penalty in effect
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • Strong tyre wear
  • AI to +10%
  • AI tires always set to RS
  • Forced Pit Entry penalty system
  • ASM is prohibited TCS is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • 20 second penalty added to race time if you dont submit a time
  • Top 3 take a 1% weight penalty to the race

Time sending format

PM me with the following data. Please make sure all details are correctly filled in and Don't forget it

User Name:
Class:
Car:
Number:
HP:
Weight:
Total Time:
Fastest Lap:

Good luck Everyone

Last edited:
i tried to submit my time but it comes up:

1. RACECAR has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

edit: time submitted.

Submitted! Maybe I am finally starting to get the hang of this track?? It's enjoyable now! Don't forget to add in the number of pit stops you had as Racecar forgot to add it into the time sending format.

***Times Submitted*** :)

i tried to submit my time but it comes up:

1. RACECAR has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

edit: time submitted.

Could you tell me how many times you pitted? I made a small error in not including that in the first post.

ok do you what me to tell you here or should i pm it to you?

Since it won't matter much(at least I wouldn't say so), post it here.

Still some good battles yet to be played out. My schedule didn't allow me to run last week for my usual 3rd place in the GT300 class. Congrats to all.

Latest Posts

Back