Super GT Round 5: Race***RESULTS***

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 22 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
SuperGTS1Front.jpg

gtmsalogoyi1.png

GTMSA Presents
SuperGT Season 8

Round 5
Special Stage Route 5; 35 lap Race
Deadline 11.59pm GMT Sunday 7th November

SGT5SSR5RevRaceResultsRevised.png

After a scary qualifying session, the field is now set for the long haul around the 2.35 Mile Course. Who will win this fast and furious street fight?​

General Information and Regulations[/CENTER]

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me RACECAR or oldmodelt) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combined with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Race

• Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>City Courses>>>Special Stage Route 5 Reverse
  • 35 Single Race
  • # RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • # Strong tyre wear
  • # AI to +10%
  • AI @ your choice from -10% to +10%
  • AI tires always set to RS
  • Forced Pit Entry penalty system
  • ASM is prohibited TCS is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • 20 second penalty added to race time if you dont submit a time
  • Top 3 take a 1% weight penalty to the race

Time sending format

PM me with the following data. Please make sure all details are correctly filled in and Don't forget it

User Name:
Class:
Car:
Number:
HP:
Weight:
Total Time:
Fastest Lap:
Number of Pits:

Good luck Everyone

Last edited:
I'm not competing but you said it was a 1.35 mile course.

Minor typo, thanks for pointing that out. Would you like to compete?:)

Funny thing was I was actually considering it earlier on today before you asked but, I've got 3 other championships to practice for. I might do a round sometime.

Admittedly, my quick lap was an absolute fluke for me on R3s :ill: but a smooth run overall!

is this right?

# RM tyres only
# No tyre wear
# AI @ your choice from -10% to +10%

it's just with the full races it's usually like:

# RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
# Strong tyre wear
# AI to +10%

The first list is for the sprints ONLY. I hope no one gets confused by the typo!

*facepalm* I'm really screwing this up repeatidly. Post edited, sorry for the typo. Its really unacceptable that I keep making these typos as its very amaturish on my part.

Also remember that we in the US go back to Standard time this Sunday morning so the deadline to get the times submitted is about 7 pm EST.

Times submitted, but a long day for driver of the #27 Mobil 1 Honda NSX. :grumpy: ---- Randy

Times have been received, thanks to everyone for sending them in. Results will be up soon and with it, the weights for the next round.

@ speedemon08 & E Rak: I got two dog teams from the Iditarod(sp?) nipping at your heels. :D Expect a lot of 'yipping' from them for the rest of the season. :sly:

Last edited:
I guess I wasn't the only one with the stupid AI this round. Funny thing was this was the first time I even got the chance to use the pits on this course. I don't remember doing it on the GT mode.

Latest Posts

Back