Super GT Round 7: Race ***FINAL RESULTS & STANDINGS***

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 16 comments

RACECAR

Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads.
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
SuperGTS1Front.jpg

gtmsalogoyi1.png

GTMSA Presents
SuperGT Season 8

Round 7, Final Round
Tokyo R246; 20 Lap Race
Deadline 11.59pm GMT Sunday 5th December

picture.php

r7laprecord.png

So here we are, the final race of the season and most significantly, we are about to send off our last season on GT4. The championship is about to draw to a close as well a tremendious 8 first seasons. Whomever the winners may be and whomever are crowned champions, let's send it off with a bang.

SGT7R246RaceResults.png

SGT8FinalResults.png

General Information and Regulations

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me RACECAR or oldmodelt) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combined with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Race

• Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>City Courses>>>Tokyo R246
  • 20 lap race (100km)
  • Weight penalties in place
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • Strong Tire Wear
  • AI at +10
  • Ai tires RS
  • Forced Pit Entry penalty system
  • ASM is prohibited TCS is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • Points for race: 15-12-10-7-5-3-2-1
  • 2 Points for fastest lap
  • 2 points for finishing within 103% of race winning time
  • 1 point for finishing outside 103% of race winning time

Time sending format

PM me with the following data. Please make sure all details are correctly filled in and Don't forget it! :eek:

User Name:
Class:
Car:
Number:
HP:
Weight:
Total Time:
Fastest Lap:
No. of Pits:

For the last time this season, Good luck everyone 👍

Last edited:
A nice early submission from me. Good luck everyone, it was a great season to cap off GT4! (even though it will live on forever!)

Time submitted. Thanks for the memories GT4... now time for GT5. :D

**Times Sent**

Enjoyed the racing on GT4 everyone. :)

Just sent the results to oldmodelt. They'll be up tomarrow. I have to say, GT500 was the closest I've seen all season, now thats a way to go out with a bang. I'm just shocked at how close it is and I think you guys will be too.

Can the same be said for GT300?

Quickie Calculation for Gt300:
  • I have to WIN and get FASTEST LAP and of CAMikaze to finish second (or lower :D) to get the championship
  • I WIN the race and don't get fastest lap, but CAMikaze does he and I will draw But CAMikaze will win the Championship due to Having more race wins (I think)
  • I WIN the race and don't get fastest lap, but CAMikaze doesn't by some weird twist of fate, I will win the championship (I think)
  • I finish SECOND and get FASTEST LAP CAMikaze wins race and the championship
  • I finish SECOND CAMikaze wins race and the championship

2/3/0 for I win/CAMikaze Wins/Draw

The Atmosphere Is Electric 👍 :nervous: :scared: Can't wait to see results :D

Last edited:
Then if we draw on points, it'll come down to more Race Wins, I believe.

Quickie Calculation for Gt300:
  • I have to WIN and get FASTEST LAP and of CAMikaze to finish second (or lower :D) to get the championship
  • I WIN the race and don't get fastest lap, but CAMikaze does he and I will draw But CAMikaze will win the Championship due to Having more race wins (I think)
  • I WIN the race and don't get fastest lap, but CAMikaze doesn't by some weird twist of fate, I will win the championship (I think)
  • I finish SECOND and get FASTEST LAP CAMikaze wins race and the championship
  • I finish SECOND CAMikaze wins race and the championship

2/3/0 for I win/CAMikaze Wins/Draw

The Atmosphere Is Electric 👍 :nervous: :scared: Can't wait to see results :D

Can you figure out the different ways it would take for me to win? :lol:

Final results are up and as I said, they are really close. I'm still shocked I even actually had something left on GT4. Congratuations to Out GT500 champion E-Rak and GT300 champion Speedemon08. Thanks to all for your attendance and participation, that was a great way to end what has been a great run on GT4. Hope to see you guys on track for the new generation of Super GT Next year 👍

OHHHHHH baby! That one was a nail biter because I knew some guys would be very quick around this place! Great season everyone. Good luck in GT5. I'll see you there when I get my PS3... someday.:grumpy:

Congratuations to Out GT500 champion E-Rak and GT300 champion Speedemon08. Hope to see you guys on track for the new generation of Super GT Next year 👍

Still can't believe I am GT300 champ! 👍👍👍👍👍👍 That Extra run was Really needed!

Tis Has been a great season of racing. I enjoyed winning races/sprints in both categories this time :lol: :P

OHHHHHH baby! That one was a nail biter because I knew some guys would be very quick around this place! Great season everyone. Good luck in GT5. I'll see you there when I get my PS3... someday.:grumpy:

What he said ^^ :D

Back