r5laprecord.png

Results

gt500r5r.png

gt300r5rb.png

Standings

gt500standings.png

gt300standings.png

General Information and Regulations

All rules, regulations, car specifications, and races are controlled by SuperGT sanctioning body, GTMSA. Any and all questions should be directed to GTMSA officials (namely me ABud or oldmodelt) and officials will do their best to answer in a timely and accurate manner.

All drivers must run at the specified weights and horsepower settings provided by GTMSA for each round. Horsepower and/or weight settings are adjusted for competitive reasons each round based on finishing positions from previous rounds.

• Standard Online Racing Rules Apply.
  • No Cheating, hybrids, etc. You must run the car specifications I give you
  • Try keeping at least 2 wheels on course. Long races = small mishaps, but absolutely NO shortcuts
  • No wall-riding as well. Combined with penalties, this will slow you down considerably, so don't do it.
  • All decisions by GTMSA officials are final

Race

• Arcade Mode>>>Single Race>>>World Circuits>>>Fuji Speedway 90s
  • 23 lap race (100km)
  • Weight penalties in place
  • RS, RM, RH tires or any combination thereof
  • Strong Tire Wear
  • AI at +10
  • Ai tires RS
  • Forced Pit Entry penalty system
  • ASM is prohibited TCS is optional
  • Gearing (top speed slider) is own choice
  • Points for race: 15-12-10-7-5-3-2-1
  • 2 Points for fastest lap
  • 2 points for finishing within 103% of race winning time
  • 1 point for finishing outside 103% of race winning time

Time sending format

PM me with the following data. Please make sure all details are correctly filled in and DONT MISS THE DEADLINE:scared:

User Name:
Class:
Car:
Number:
HP:
Weight:
Total Time:
Fastest Lap:
No. of Pits:

Good luck all,

Andy

Last edited:
I've got one run of this done, had two small offs costing me about 8 secs. Im gonna run again using a different strategy as there are options around here and my current run won't give me a shot at the lap record.

Got both of my times done.

the person who will win will have the least weight with the most power

Question: are we going to do a season 8 of the Super GT?

I turned my time for GT300 (the GT class I am doing) I also had an incident. I had a couple of spins but since I already had the burdon on a no-quali penalty, I went ahead and sent that race in.

good luck.

Times Sent

Hopefully with the extra time we had over the holidays, I can get a podium spot out of this. :D

Times are being sent as i type this...

I pretty much went a fast as i could go in GT500, while the extra weight made GT300 a real chore (I'm a "Good" driver, not an "east" one! :P ).

Great racing everyone there were some really close finishes there especialy in GT300! With that win and a no show from Austin343 and East i've moved up to 2nd overall as well :cheers:

Not sure i'll be catching SagarisGTB mind, but should be an exciting final 2 races!

Congratulations ABud on a nice win in the GT500 Class!

Very close racing everyone in the GT300 class!👍

I'm mighty surprised to take line honors in the GT300 class! I must thank Austin343 for taking the week off.:) My Subaru is drag limited so reaching top speed down the straights is tough. Obviously my drafting strategy paid huge dividends. I ran on medium tires and only stopped once on lap 11 for new ones. I am uploading my race video to Youtube right now (in two parts), but it will be hours before its available since I have a slow connection to my camcorder.

Here's the first half of my race up to the pit stop on lap 11. I have a racing incident with the Opel Calibra Touring Car on lap 2 and get a little rear fender rub, but otherwise its nice and clean. My drafting buddy was the Castrol Mugen Honda NSX, and I stay glued to its rear bumper!

Here's the second half of my race from the pit stop to the end. I'm chewing on the NSX's rear bumper all race long. Mighty tasty!

On lap 23, I start to worry that I might catch the Opel Calibra Touring Car again, so on the short straight leading into turn 3 I put my right side tires on the grass to slow myself down!

Respectfully,
GTsail290

Last edited:
i should thank austin343 as well

im happy i got the fastest time in the GT300 race. angry i didn't get into the 1'28s

Very pleased with my 2nd in GT300 and surprised with the Fastest Lap in GT500. :D Too bad I didn't get a GT500 podium though. :(

I should apologize for not stating that I've simply lost interest in this series. :indiff: For me, there are more interesting cars to drive, and more interesting ways in which to drive them, than my cars currently are in these relatively long races.

Congratulations ABud on a nice win in the GT500 Class!

Very close racing everyone in the GT300 class!👍

I'm mighty surprised to take line honors in the GT300 class! I must thank Austin343 for taking the week off.:) My Subaru is drag limited so reaching top speed down the straights is tough. Obviously my drafting strategy paid huge dividends. I ran on medium tires and only stopped once on lap 11 for new ones. I am uploading my race video to Youtube right now (in two parts), but it will be hours before its available since I have a slow connection to my camcorder.

Here's the first half of my race up to the pit stop on lap 11. I have a racing incident with the Opel Calibra Touring Car on lap 2 and get a little rear fender rub, but otherwise its nice and clean. My drafting buddy was the Castrol Mugen Honda NSX, and I stay glued to its rear bumper!

Here's the second half of my race from the pit stop to the end. I'm chewing on the NSX's rear bumper all race long. Mighty tasty!

Respectfully,
GTsail290

Nice drive, great film. I can learn a lot from this!

Congrats to all. Without computer this week. Virus and having hard drive wiped clean. Will be back up and running next week.

Back