Supra RZ 97 drift setups

• Thread starter DesiqnzGFX
  • 16 comments
United Kingdom
Sunderland
DesiqnzGFX
hey guys, i have 2 supras, 1 is a show car for pictures, another is for drift, does anyone have a good drift setup i can use?

A) Check the Drift tune depot
B) Make your own drift tune, only you know how you drift, others set-ups wont work as well for you.

There you go... Great tune... !!

Wing 0 17
Tranny-run stock gears or your own
Lsd- 6 15 10
suspenion- ride hight -25 -25
Spring rate
- 12.5 12.5
Dampers 10 10
Dampers 10 9
Anti roll 6 4
Camber 0.0 0.0
Toe angle -1.00 +1.00

Brakes- 2 10
Tires comfort hards
ABS 0 or 1
No other driving assists
Track grip-Real not low

RiFTW0RkS
There you go... Great tune... !!

Wing 0 17
Tranny-run stock gears or your own
Lsd- 6 15 10
suspenion- ride hight -25 -25
Spring rate- 12.5 12.5
Dampers 10 10
Dampers 10 9
Anti roll 6 4
Camber 0.0 0.0
Toe angle -1.00 +1.00

Brakes- 2 10
Tires comfort hards
ABS 0 or 1
No other driving assists
Track grip-Real not low

Whoa, that's pretty stiff, is it for a controller? I run mine with nearly half those numbers (wheel).

Upper 400 to low 500 hp
Height -10 f -10 r
Sping rates 10 f 11 r
Dampers 8 f 8 r
Dampers 8 f 8 r
Anti roll 6 f 6 r
Camber 1.0 f 0 r
Toe standard

LSD 5. 60. 60.

Brake bias for me is always 0 f. 10 r.

Stage 3 weight reduction set bias to 52 f 48 r

Let me know what you think

Why such a high LSD all you are doing is spining tire that high and as for the brake responce you really don't want that too high as well cause what it does is when you let off the gas its kinda like engine braking on GT5.

And why would you wanna take the weight out you can use that as an advantage when going from one corner to the next using the weight to shift the car instead of the brakes.

Seems to me like a tune that isn't quiet ready for giving out or just a starter tune to base off of.

Why such a high LSD all you are doing is spining tire that high and as for the brake responce you really don't want that too high as well cause what it does is when you let off the gas its kinda like engine braking on GT5.

And why would you wanna take the weight out you can use that as an advantage when going from one corner to the next using the weight to shift the car instead of the brakes.

Seems to me like a tune that isn't quiet ready for giving out or just a starter tune to base off of.

This made laugh quite hard, maybe a bit more than it should have...

Seriously, as I said in the first response of this thread, only the OP knows how the OP drifts, everyone elses set-up wont work as well for him. By the looks of it, Jpen's wont do you any good, pretty sure you both drift differently, no need to criticize his tune because it might not work for you, its not made for you. Some like lighter cars as they are more responsive, meaning they transition quicker, some like heavier cars to transition smoother. Dont criticize peoples drift tunes simply because they arent like you would have done it. Everyone drifts differently.

It works for me. I use a 900 degree wheel and the setup works great for me. He asked for tips so I shared. There is no right or wrong way to tune. Good luck with ur tune. I'm done here.

It works for me. I use a 900 degree wheel and the setup works great for me. He asked for tips so I shared. There is no right or wrong way to tune. Good luck with ur tune. I'm done here.

Actually, a softer suspension runs a lot smoother with a wheel, you get less snap back. I know there's no right or wrong to tuning BUT there's always room for improvement!

I see you're on a wheel, try cutting your suspension numbers in half (except ride height), you'll see a huge difference.

As I said man I do great with it. I have won many mini comps online and I can get close to who ever I want ya know. It's to my liking and has not let me down

Back