Status
Not open for further replies.

RDAardvark

Missing every apex
Premium
Ireland
In the gravel trap
RDAardvark
We'll be have a few 5 lap races and a 10 lap feature race at a surprise track, in a surprise car. (Well, it is almost Christmas, the season of surprises).

These will take place on Monday 19th December at 9:00pm GMT.
** CANCELLED *
A repeat will take place on Monday 19th December at 8:30pm EST.

All GTPlanet members are welcome and the racing will suit beginner to average drivers best.

All driving aids are allowed (Except SRF)

The race will be held in the ORCA_SpecRace1 lounge. Please send a friend request to this id.

For the first session, the lounge will open at 8:30pm GMT.
Racing will start at 9:00pm GMT.
** CANCELLED *
For the second session, the loung will open at 8:00pm EST.
Racing will start at 8:30pm EST

Please do NOT join the room before these times, as this might cause problems in the setup.
And do remember to clear network cache and restart your PS3 before joining.

You will not know what car you are racing until you join the room. The car will be ready to pick up in the garage when the lounge opens.

There will be no points awarded. Please try to keep the racing as clean as possible, but don't be too alarmed about the odd bump, alright? Banter while driving is more than welcome, so grab your headset.

Interested? Please sign up here.

SurpriseNights3.png

Last edited:
I'll host the EST session for North American drivers. It will be in the same lounge and use the same "surprise" as the early race. Lounge will open at 8pm EST and we will begin racing at approx. 8:30. 👍

I'll host the EST session for North American drivers. It will be in the same lounge and use the same "surprise" as the early race. Lounge will open at 8pm EST and we will begin racing at approx. 8:30. 👍

Thanks Brandon. I've updated the post above and the registration form.

Apologies, but I've had to cancel the GMT event, unless anyone else can host it.

I should be home from work before then, if so , I will be there. 5:30pm Western Canada 8:30EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back