Suzuki to field 2 cars in every race next season

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gordonfan24
  • 7 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
405
Messages
SVT97Merc
That's the latest news on Suzuki's effort in WRC. Here's the story: ►◄

Any predictions?

I personally don't think they'll be able to compete off-the-bat, but after a year or two, I could see a Championship effort. I think a win isn't out of the picture for Suzuki next year either, but it'll be awfully hard. It should be interesting to watch.
 
They'll probably be backmarkers, but I wouldn't be surpised to see at least one or two finishes for points.
 
I think they should be strong contenders, the Ignis is a very reliable car. We'll just have to see how the Swift Super 1600 car will do though.
 
I hope Suzuki do well. Just like I hoped Minardi would:)
 
I think so. I forget, the link now requires a registration, so I can't go to that for reference... But I do think the Japanese are fielding the Suzukis.
 
Yar, I am not a fan of the new WRC site. They don't even have forums anymore!
 
So Suzuki's getting into the series?
Spiff!
Maybe Honda and the Civic Si could sneak in as well!
If it's a WORLD Rally Championship, I think every single car manufacturer should compete.
At least one car, that is.
 
Back