T150 Update - Absolutely lost

Canada
Canada
I don't mean to be a complete dolt but I have never updated my firmware from new on this wheel. Now, the Thrustmaster support site is a dead set ABORTION. Can someone, anyone, point me to the actual firmware I need to download and install for PS4? All i seem to find is various PDF and I am not sure if something labelled "PC" is a driver/firmware for PC or one that can be updated for PS4 VIA PC???????

Totally and completely lost, little help?

I don't mean to be a complete dolt but I have never updated my firmware from new on this wheel. Now, the Thrustmaster support site is a dead set ABORTION. Can someone, anyone, point me to the actual firmware I need to download and install for PS4? All i seem to find is various PDF and I am not sure if something labelled "PC" is a driver/firmware for PC or one that can be updated for PS4 VIA PC???????

Totally and completely lost, little help?
Screenshot_20221101_213045_Chrome.jpg
It would seem you follow the instructions in that pdf.

Note that firmware is on the wheel and can only be updated using a PC. The PS4 is irrelevant when you're updating firmware. Drivers are what the PC uses in order to talk to the wheel and aren't relevant to the PS4 either.

Thanks for the enlightenment, i just didn't get it. Now, i downloaded the drivers and the T150 is not showing as a controller, actually nothing is. There's nothing in the documentation that outlines what to do if the T150 is not displayed. Cannot believe how difficult this is, man.

The instructions are just HORRIBLE, big BOLD LETTERS..... DO NOT PLUG IN USD UNTIL PROMTED..... except it never prompts. I figured it all out but jesus H, what a complete mess. Amateur hr.

Back