Team GTPlanet: A MidnightChallenge "Proclamation".

• Thread starter Acid X
  • 1,100 comments
LOL!

Well if it makes you feel any better, I just lost a race worth over 500,000 dollars. I got a bit too cocky, and let my guard down. My NW drop over 600,000! I was sooo close to break 4,000,000 too! :(

I know how you feel TVR King, that makes two of us waiting for the next game period!

Do you guys think the Lotus (not the Gold Member version) is any good? What about the Skyline, WRX, Corvette, or Lancer, assuming that you dont always have over 60K in cash...

:mad: ppl keep racing when me when im not even at MNC,
but i never log out i just exit is that the problem i've lost around 100 models n all like that and , i've been raced like 3 times .. when i didnt even know!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead:

Originally posted by cobraking13
:mad: ppl keep racing when me when im not even at MNC,
but i never log out i just exit is that the problem i've lost around 100 models n all like that and , i've been raced like 3 times .. when i didnt even know!!!!!!!!!:banghead: :banghead:

Yes, its called offline racing. If you race the guy in the #1 spot when hes offline you can get heaps of EXP and models.

Cobraboy, get on AIM and MNC so we can do that money transfer thing to Frustrated Palm.

245... :(

I'm on level 14, yet i cant purchase the stage 8 boost upgrade. :odd: Idoits.

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Tell me when your Ready Cobra...

Dude, don't race him man. His car is st00pid fazT yO!
He's already won like half a million off of me.:irked::D

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
Fizzle doh Schizzle, He's fast as a Missle :eek:...
(rhyme) :lol:...

:odd:

Uhh, Cobraboy...just go ahead and keep all of that money I just gave you...:odd::lol:

Look at how badly i owned this fool! :lol:

And this wasn't edited. Not at all, by any means. He's truly that slow. I swear.

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 48
Back