TeamsF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter Nick1223
  • 28 comments
United States
Delray beach
Nick_12-23
I am I'm my second season and I'm driving for force India and have won every race and have 6 left to go would I be able to go to teams like mclaren,redbull,Ferrari when the season is over

Last edited:
Did you set one of their drivers as your rivals, if you did, then you're all good to go. You should get at contract a the end of the season, after beating your rival of course.

I found it's pretty much impossible to get a contract from any but your rival team - which is kinda stupid since I'd like to work my way up from Williams to Lotus GP to a top team. :/

Hey there, welcome to GTP 👍
Just letting you know, please use the edit tool as oppose to 3 consecutive posts, as it helps keep the forums tidier, and consecutive posts can sometimes be classed as spam. Apart from that, welcome :)

All I see is an arrow

An arrow? I think we are looking in different places :lol:

Look at one of the replies you have made in this thread, at the bottom right of the reply, there are 2 boxes and 2 symbols, one of the boxes says Edit. 👍

There is nothing but if I tap the bottom right it shows me what I wrote and in the top right corner of this screen there is a back arrow i pressed that is how I'm writing this

I assume you're your mobile device. Touch the bar with your name on it, and some actions will pop up. Click on the edit one and you're all good :)

porthillking
Just letting you know, please use the edit tool as oppose to 3 consecutive posts, as it helps keep the forums tidier, and consecutive posts can sometimes be classed as spam. Apart from that, welcome :)

You told me to use the edit tool see

yes, there is an edit tool if you use a computer browser, but the iphone one is annoying sometimes, and doesn't have that i don't think. And i explained it badly anyway.

The edit tool works fine on the Iphone and android, I've used both. I edit all the time with my Iphone. Almost all my posts are with my Iphone.

EDIT: see, it works

porthillking

See

Making two posts within a minute can be considered spam. You should have either edited that in, or simply included it in your first post. Double/triple posts are not exactly encouraged here. Unless of course your just trolling, in which case, continue double posting :)

Oh.

I just ramble on and on then send the post then ramble more thats why I send multiple posts at once I was just about to send another
One but I forgot what it was about

Latest Posts

Back