• Thread starter TB
  • 35 comments

TB

Space Lord
United States
NoDak
Cy-Fi
gtplanet-10-years.png

After ten years and a recent barrage of probing questions, there's really not much more to say other than:

THANK YOU, @Jordan for producing and maintaining such a fantastic online home. :cheers:
THANK YOU, fellow Staff for allowing me to wield the implements necessary to keep the rubbish from building up. :cheers:
THANK YOU, members of GTPlanet, yes, even you, for making we want to keep coming back. :cheers:

I'd like to think that in another 10 years I'll still be hobbling around these parts and as the kids will be on their way out the door (20 and 18, respectively :eek:) I might finally get around to traveling a bit so I can meet some of you gents and lasses. :cheers:

Stay classy, GTP.

Me to bro. We hit 10 years almost the exact same time. Only 3 days apart. :cheers:

I would be lying if I said I didn't think about this site every single day. Best forum I have ever been on. A huge salute to @Jordan for maintaining THE best forum out ther IMO. :gtpflag::gtplanet:

Dude I would have thought you had way more time in here t6han ten years! Welcome to the club!:cheers:

Congrats, buddy!!! Here's to 10 more: :cheers:👍

Just noticed I missed my 10th b-day here last year. MUST remember the 11th in 3 months.

Well done on this special anniversary. :cheers:

Now here are your best bits...

Ah, OK. Err...

here's a giant internet cookie instead:

Congrats TB, glad to have you around! And not just for the work you do to keep the herd in line. :cheers:

It's been an honour serving with you, sir. Here's to another decade! :cheers:

It's amazing that it's been that long. Why it seems just like yesterday I was asking you what your initials "TB" stood for. :)

Good times my friend. I agree with Slip, here's to another decade! :cheers:

It's people like your good self @TB that make this community what it is. Congratulations, here's to 10 more. :cheers:

Time for a TB sub forum.
Let's not get carried away!
Me to bro. We hit 10 years almost the exact same time. Only 3 days apart. :cheers:
'Grats to you, too! :cheers:
Congrats TB! o/ :D :cheers:
Congrats, TB :gtplanet:
Many Congratulations @TB ! :cheers:
Congrats, TB! :cheers:
Congrats TB!!
Congratulations on what has been one decade, and here's to another decade! :cheers:
Ten years already...?

8kpD6BG.jpg

:D

Congratulations! :cheers:
It's people like your good self @TB that make this community what it is. Congratulations, here's to 10 more. :cheers:
Congrats TB, glad to have you around! And not just for the work you do to keep the herd in line. :cheers:
Congratulations, TB.
Thanks, gents! :cheers:
Dude I would have thought you had way more time in here t6han ten years! Welcome to the club!:cheers:
You know how time flies when you're having fun? I'm the opposite of that. :P
You're nice. I like you.

Thanks for sticking around. :cheers:
VDBgaKL.jpg

web-cookies.jpg

You've earned them. ;)
You need to up your game, son:
Now here are your best bits...

It is creepy as 🤬 how well you know me. :scared:
Congrats, buddy!!! Here's to 10 more: :cheers:👍

Just noticed I missed my 10th b-day here last year. MUST remember the 11th in 3 months.
Thank you and back at ya (in three months)! :cheers:
Congratulations, TB, and thanks for being a huge part of the community (and the moderation staff) for all these years!

:gtpflag:
Thank you for the opportunity. :)👍
It's been an honour serving with you, sir. Here's to another decade! :cheers:
Good times my friend. I agree with Slip, here's to another decade! :cheers:
Thanks, bros from other mos. That IS what the kids all say, isn't it? :confused:
I have never been and will never be anything even remotely associated with classy. :lol:
Nice, I wish I could stay in one place that long! XD

Still, with the way GTP is, I just might.
Good luck. :mischievous:

TB
I have never been and will never be anything even remotely associated with classy. :lol:
Oh, yeah, I must've been thinking about Omnis. That's the classy one. :lol:👍

Latest Posts

Back