The Best Sim-Racing Deals of Amazon Prime Day 2024

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 7 comments
The Thrustmaster TH8A shifter isn't a bad deal either. Down from £170 to £112 - 34% off. (UK store prices)

There's a few Playseat rigs and accessories in there also.

There are also deals and bundles for the Amazon Fire Stick 4K & Xbox Game Pass, if like me you don't want a console/PC but would still like to play the Forzas.

The price for the Playstation G923 is 34% of LIST price! The regular price is only $14.00 more! Not much of a savings. I did not check any of the other so called deals.

Edit: It is the same for all the wheels! Very minor savings from the regular prices.

Last edited:
Trueforce in the G923 didn't seem to resonate well when it came out. Most said its just more expensive than the G29. But then i somewhere read that Truforce was quite a treat in GT7. Can't find that quote anymore. Do you guys have experience with the difference of the 2 wheels in GT7?

Trueforce in the G923 didn't seem to resonate well when it came out. Most said its just more expensive than the G29. But then i somewhere read that Truforce was quite a treat in GT7. Can't find that quote anymore. Do you guys have experience with the difference of the 2 wheels in GT7?
I had posted about my experience with the G923 in another thread. It is so much better than the G29 that I had for over 7 years.
Some people have said that Trueforce is a "gimmick". If it is, it sure feels good when driving. The force feedback in GT7 has been changed so many times and is really not the best for all the different wheels. With the G923 I can feel the track and the curbs which I could not with the G29. In ACC this wheel really works great because the FF is so much better than GT7.
For the price difference between the two wheels, the G29 should not even be considered.

I went from a G29 to a G923 3 years ago or something like that.
FFB with trueforce is so much better but the major change is on the brake pedal.

G923 brake pedal has a progressive spring wich makes the brake so much stiffer than it was in the G29.
Some people have said that Trueforce is a "gimmick". If it is, it sure feels good when driving. The force feedback in GT7 has been changed so many times and is really not the best for all the different wheels. With the G923 I can feel the track and the curbs which I could not with the G29. In ACC this wheel really works great because the FF is so much better than GT7.
For the price difference between the two wheels, the G29 should not even be considered.
100%
Weight transfer is there on the G923, I dont remember to feel it in the G29.
The kerbs feeling with trueforce is awesome

Back