The Call Of Duty Zombies Thread

Bangladesh
Earth
mazter_e1
Hey guys. This thread is all about zombies in call of duty. Share your views, ideas etc about zombies. What's your favourite map/gun? What's the highest level you went to?

Well personally my favourite map has to be call of the dead because of the large size of the map as well as the additional character of George who makes the game slightly more interesting. My favourite gun has to be the thunder gun and my highest level is round 41 on kino.

Also, what are your views on black ops 2 zombies and what are your ideas for the game?

WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW WaW

Ok enough. Kino I just like more than Black Ops Zombies. I think I did like level 38 there or something. I knw a few of my friends made it up to like 81 or something.

Ah, finally a thread for the Zombies game mode itself. I'm quite a Zombies fanatic myself. Zombies, in my opinion, is a fun game mode, though it might be repetitive, I can always return to play it. I know some would actually prefer WaW when it comes to Zombies, and Der Riese is my favorite, but, other than that, I do prefer Black Ops. Most people I know also agree.

Anyways, to answer some of the possible questions you have given for an answer:

Favorite Wonder Gun: Wunderwaffe DG-2

Favorite Gun: MP40 (The Afterburner)

Favorite Map: Der Riese

Highest Rounds: 1. Ascension - 41 (Solo) / 2. Kino Der Toten - 34 (Solo) / 3. Der Riese - 33 (2 people)

I am currently playing Zombies at quite an average, and I plan on leveling my skill a bit more. A tip I would give to anyone, though, is to run the rape trains. They can be a big help. 👍

Back