• Thread starter Sprite
  • 2 comments

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
GTP_Sprite
Welcome to one cool GT4 cockpit and over all gaming solution. I was browsing some site for PC stuff and came across this personally i think its cool and would serve the GT4 fan with a quality gaming experiance, but also provide other games with just as much coolness :D

The Gameulator is a revolutionary new gaming and work station, which enables the user to store and access all their console and PC equipment in one unit. It comes with a unique arcade style enclosure which greatly increases the overall gaming experience and allows the player to close themselves off from the rest of the world. The Gameulator can be easily adjusted to suit both children and adults and has storage space for all the major console units.
  • Store and access all your console and PC equipment and games in one unit.
    [*]Rally sports seat with arm rests.
    [*]Unique retractable arm for attaching your driving wheel.
    [*]Close yourself off from the rest of the world in the unique gaming enclosure.

resize-image.asp

resize-image.asp

resize-image.asp

resize-image.asp

cost is £299.99 with a free cheapo wheel and pedals.

LINK
LINK

For what you pay, there's better options available. I'd much rather keep the money and build one that's more suitable and fitting for me.

I personally like the idea of hidding it away from people who would be annoying EG: siblings.

Back