I wouldn't really call this one handsome... it's more raw beauty to me...Originally posted by PunkRock
i personally think this one's the most handsome CRX this side of the planet, but then again, i've never liked show cars...
![]()
Originally posted by Powerman
Street were did you find that CRX Convert
Originally posted by StevieMo
I wouldn't really call this one handsome... it's more raw beauty to me...
Originally posted by neon_duke
Hey NOTa_streetracer780, you and Lebsta ought to hang out together. You should've asked us if it was the 'sickest' CRX ever.
And, hey, PR - what's the ET on that thing? It's verrry nicely done, but I'm not a big fan of tube-frame cars. There are unibody Neons in the nines (you knew I was going to say that)!
Originally posted by streetracer780
WHy would I hang out with Lebsta?
I don't post the car in every post. I jsut thought it was pretty cool being convertable. I'm not a huge fan of the LowRiders but I thought that car was nice. Why does everything I post get flamed?
Originally posted by neon_duke
streetracer780, why do you take every post that disagrees with you as a flame? Maybe if you get past that, it won't seem like you're getting flamed all the time.
While we're posting our drag car pix, here's a lousy one of the world's quickest Neon. It's run a best 1320 of 9.07" @ 157mph:
![]()
It doesn't even have a one-piece front end and is 100% unibody (no subframes, etc.) except for the rollcage which is mandatory for anybody running sub-12-second ETs. I don't have any current pix of the engine bay.
The fastest all-motor NA Neon is in the high 10's, also a full unibody car.