The stig suit and helmet

• Thread starter G36E
  • 33 comments
Canada
Toronto
G-36E
I'm looking to trade for a suit and helmet comparable to the stigs (White)

Here's what I can trade

Gold chromes

Silver chromes

Orange suit

I can buy any car from the NCD or OCD for you as long as its under 1,000,000.

Car parts

Remote race for you

Pm or reply please

But is there any suit that is just white?

and a helmet that is somewhat mostly white?

But is there any suit that is just white?

and a helmet that is somewhat mostly white?

There is a helmet that is mostly white, i got it last night (although as im not at the ps3 at the moment i couldn't tell u what the name is), so I would assume there is also a matching suit to go with it lurking somewhere.

If you make a new driver, he wears the beginner suit, which is all white.

has any one else seen the demo if you leave your ps3 at the arcade/gt-life/settings etc screen.

one of the videos shows your driver walking along a long line of helmets (as he chooses one). he walks past an actual stig helmet (pure white with shaped blue/mirror visor) then he walks past lots of outfits on display.....and guess what, there is a Pure white stig outfit. so it has to be in the game somewhere. look out for the video and keep an eye out.

just need to find it!

has any one else seen the demo if you leave your ps3 at the arcade/gt-life/settings etc screen.

one of the videos shows your driver walking along a long line of helmets (as he chooses one). he walks past an actual stig helmet (pure white with shaped blue/mirror visor) then he walks past lots of outfits on display.....and guess what, there is a Pure white stig outfit. so it has to be in the game somewhere. look out for the video and keep an eye out.

just need to find it!

Yes, it is in the video. Along the RedBull gear, Kaz's helmet, and NASCAR helmets.
No, they are not in the game yet. I and many other people have 100% gear.
Maybe they will release it in the future. Maybe from a seasonal? Nobody knows.
You can search all you want, but you won't find it.

-----

EDIT: If you don't believe me click here.

Yes, it is in the video. Along the RedBull gear, Kaz's helmet, and NASCAR helmets.
No, they are not in the game yet. I and many other people have 100% gear.
Maybe they will release it in the future. Maybe from a seasonal? Nobody knows.
You can search all you want, but you won't find it.

-----

EDIT: If you don't believe me click here.

Or click here

I believe it is Aqua 18 or Aqua 19 that is close to all white for helmets.
But the best is when you have a new driver, the bone stock suit they get.

Nah.....for me it is the actual Stig suit or nothing. Believe me, when the Stig helmet and the other special helmets are released, this marketplace will be filled with them within 24hrs. 👍 All it takes is patience bud...

Nah.....for me it is the actual Stig suit or nothing. Believe me, when the Stig helmet and the other special helmets are released, this marketplace will be filled with them within 24hrs. 👍 All it takes is patience bud...

The trading/gifting circle is huge. And there are many who share the love!!!

^^^^^THIS!

When it is finally released. it is going to be such a wanted item there will always be a minimum of one thread on the first page about it for a looong time.
You won't have to worry about finding that one person that has it.
You won't be able to miss all the threads about it when it's finally released.

^^^^^THIS!

When it is finally released. it is going to be such a wanted item there will always be a minimum of one thread on the first page about it for a looong time.
You won't have to worry about finding that one person that has it.
You won't be able to miss all the threads about it when it's finally released.

Well said ;) 👍

Trading circles are the way to go!
You can help out and receive at the same time.
Best part is, it is an easy way to prove you a reliable and gain a good reputation here in 'The Marketplace.'

Trading circles are the way to go!
You can help out and receive at the same time.
Best part is, it is an easy way to prove you a reliable and gain a good reputation here in 'The Marketplace.'

Can you explain to me then why am i struggling to keep my thread alive and im not going to the Paint Trade circle or the "Happy Birthday To Us!" circle? :ouch:

Nevermind, :lol: indeed what you said is true tho. 👍

Can you explain to me then why am i struggling to keep my thread alive and im not going to the Paint Trade circle or the "Happy Birthday To Us!" circle? :ouch:

Nevermind, :lol: indeed what you said is true tho. 👍

Most people only want to send/receive car/ticket for car/ticket.
It is hard to come by people looking/willing to send/trade for others.
I'm having the same trouble, but I thank the people that have helped me so far.
And I will be coming to your thread when I am no longer booked on cars/tickets so we can do some ticket/ticket helping.;)

Back on topic now[:lol:]. Stig suit will not be able to be missed on here on release. Same with every other special gear.

Most people only want to send/receive car/ticket for car/ticket.
It is hard to come by people looking/willing to send/trade for others.
I'm having the same trouble, but I thank the people that have helped me so far.
And I will be coming to your thread when I am no longer booked on cars/tickets so we can do some ticket/ticket helping.;)

Back on topic now[:lol:]. Stig suit will not be able to be missed on here on release. Same with every other special gear.

Waiting anxiously for your arrival :nervous: :scared: :lol:
and yup, indeed...i hope PD decides to release them anytime soon before i have to join the army :boggled:

Waiting anxiously for your arrival :nervous: :scared: :lol:
and yup, indeed...i hope PD decides to release them anytime soon before i have to join the army :boggled:

I'm not booking anymore car/ticket sending for me until I'm all caught up.
Then I will be heading your way, I've been keeping an eye on it and see some things I'd like to make mine:sly:👍
Good luck in the Army:crazy: and stay safe.👍

I'm not booking anymore car/ticket sending for me until I'm all caught up.
Then I will be heading your way, I've been keeping an eye on it and see some things I'd like to make mine:sly:👍
Good luck in the Army:crazy: and stay safe.👍

Nah no worries, im supposed to join on January or so. We'll see. Thats why i hope they release them by January, half a year from now :lol:

Back