The Things That Annoy You

• Thread starter ScottPuss20
  • 2,227 comments
After I got VR I've become irrationally angry at the lack of dashboard upgrades for the tachometer and speedometer for the cockpit view.

Why yes, I did just spend $400k on an insane full build, but clearly we do not have the capacity to install gauges that can display the redline or top speed.

Here's a niche one, when deleting times from your time trial ranking boards (I like to have only my fastest lap per car), sometimes it just refuses to delete them and you have to exit/re-enter the ranking board to try again.

I think this must be the single most annoying thing in the entire world amirite?
Annoying yes but if you start with the lowest ranked car (highest number/slower time) and move up it works.The game doesn't let you delete the same line number consecutively. As an example, you delete the 5th car in the ranking, now what was 6 moves to 5, you can't delete line 5 again without exiting and reentering. But if you delete 6 first you can hen go to 5 and delete it. Stupid yes but at least tknowing this saves time. As you do, I like to keep the ranking cleaned up.

I host weekly races and leagues and I would like the following.

• Random grid starts
  • Reverse start grid based on previous results
  • Option to mix tire types between front and rear during pit stops
  • Recharge the battery during a pit stop for EV cars
  • Score keeping options such as setting points based on position finished, extra point for leading a lap, point for podium etc.
  • More than 5 setting for traction control. Maybe like 10
  • Adjustable boost like maybe a scale from 1 to 10
  • Test track options on the X track like what was available in GT5 or GT6. Can't remember which one had it.
  • Better damage model
  • Tires should blow out if they get worn enough
  • Cautions
Just to name a few

I host weekly races and leagues and I would like the following.

• Random grid starts
  • Reverse start grid based on previous results
  • Option to mix tire types between front and rear during pit stops
  • Recharge the battery during a pit stop for EV cars
  • Score keeping options such as setting points based on position finished, extra point for leading a lap, point for podium etc.
  • More than 5 setting for traction control. Maybe like 10
  • Adjustable boost like maybe a scale from 1 to 10
  • Test track options on the X track like what was available in GT5 or GT6. Can't remember which one had it.
  • Better damage model
  • Tires should blow out if they get worn enough
  • Cautions
Just to name a few
When's your game due for release?

It annoys me that Traction Control is not linked the the specific car! I have many cars that drive differently and I will need to adjust TC accordingly to make it stable. I sorely wish I could set the TC individually for each car like it was in GT Sport....

AI driver's unnatural tail slide.
Yeah, this could be an feature that makes them more like human drivers, and also an opportunity given to players to overtake them.

However, depending on the race, their tailslide can lead to chaos involving other AIs, and this random chaos ends up being a terrifying threat if I'm trying to get a CRB.

In particular, the blue stupid Huracan from Le Mans' WTC700 and the white Evo from Watkins Glen's Clubman Cup+ are drivers I hate because they always cause this tailslide.

Latest Posts

Back