The Ugliest/Worst Colors on a Car

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 212 comments

RocZX

Premium
United States
New York
What colors are ugly on a car? It could be a color what looks bad on any car or a color that looks bad on a certain car or body style.

There is BEIGE one of the ugliest and most boring colors
19930696.jpg

I saw a Porsche in Lime Gold Metallic, it was a on a new 911. The color just made me want to throw up :yuck: it was beige/gold with a little lime green in it and then I found out that it's special exclusive paint that cost US$3,000.
6851212660_b08041c19c_z.jpg

Citrine Yellow on the Mk1 Mondeo Si. The colour was limited to one Mondeo per dealership to celebrate its launch in 1993. That's 200+ Mondeos with this awful pale shade of chartreuse sold in the UK.

citrine.jpg

You could be forgiven for thinking it was an aftermarket colour.

Last edited:
I disagree with that statement. Phoenix Yellow looks awesome.

The bright purpink that's available on the Mitsubishi Mirage, however, does not.
Full-2014-Mitsubishi-Mirage-Review.jpg

It is a chick car, it has to be pink.

It should also be in GT6.

It is a chick car, it has to be pink.

It should also be in GT6.
The color or the Mirage?

The Mirage should not be anywhere, not in GT6, not in any semblance of existence in the developed world. The car is a modern day Yugo but is somehow more reliable.

The color or the Mirage?

The Mirage should not be anywhere, not in GT6, not in any semblance of existence in the developed world. The car is a modern day Yugo but is somehow more reliable.

The car.

The color can be picked with the car.
I want to thrash some kids with the Mulberry colored compact.

The bright purpink that's available on the Mitsubishi Mirage, however, does not.
Buying a Mirage wasn't a bad decision to begin with.

Jasper Green Pearl. "I'm saving the planet with my green colored hybrid". Looks like the color of celery to me haha.
69133078.jpg
Toyota has a few of ugly colors.

Citrine Yellow on the Mk1 Mondeo Si. The colour was limited to one Mondeo per dealership to celebrate its launch in 1993. That's 200+ Mondeos with this awful pale shade of chartreuse sold in the UK.

View attachment 225419

You could be forgiven for thinking it was an aftermarket colour.
Kill_it_with_fire.gif

I don't personally think the colour is bad but then again I am biased...

DSC_0302 by Murcie_LP640, on Flickr

Cashmere Yellow has been known to be polarising.
That pale yellow from Subaru? Personally I don't like yellow a lot. But Cashmere Yellow looks a little wash out .
But your pic doesn't make it look to bad.👍

THE PURPLE DIABLO.
Lamborghini_Diablo_SE30_490d6c9d16b44.jpg

A ****** color for an otherwise great car.

No way. The worst color for the Diablo is that Champagne Metallic that was available on the 6.0 VT

785749.jpg

A Lamborghini needs a flashy, loud color. Purple, lime green, neon orange, yellow, whatever. Not beige.

And, just for good measure, another color that really does not go well with the car it's on; Hyundai's "Apple Green" on the Accent hatchback.
73442323.jpg

It's an Accent, not a Murcielago.

And, just for good measure, another color that really does not go well with the car it's on; Hyundai's "Apple Green" on the Accent hatchback.
73442323.jpg

It's an Accent, not a Murcielago.

You made Mazda Demio upset as she was left out.
283626781.jpg

Rubystone Red on the old 964 Carrera RS. More of a putrid pink in all honesty.

911 CRS.jpg

Under special request of it's buyer, this is the only matte brown Murcielago SV in the world. And I can see why.

matte-brown-lamborghini-murcielago.jpg

Red on any none garage-queen car. In 8-10 years time it's likely to be various shades of matt-pink.

RO 4405 004.jpg

Also Rosso Corsa on any front engined Ferrari built after the 60's. Especially with 'shields'.

Yes! And there's a lot of then too. Who the hell is buying these? They must be insane because most of the ones I've encountered drive them like complete maniacs

Last edited:
WHAT. HOW DARE YOU THIS IS AN OUTRAGE.

But really, brown is ****ing awesome on pretty much everything. There's currently a Boxster in that same color for sale at the local Maserati dealer and I can't help but love it. Though I think the 911 pulls it off a lot better.
I shouldn't have used the Cayman as an example, it doesn't look too bad in Cognac. The Mahogany brown Porsche has is awesome. This, however, is puke worthy:
1284_2_side2.jpg

images

Back