This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: A Stuttgart Summer Special

Can’t wait to get home from work tonight (Friday night) kick back and do some racing in Forza horizon 4, very good week can’t wait to get modern race suit, will need a helmet lol :). Also can’t wait to drive 2019 Porsche

A franchise that keeps on giving.

Both the Porsche 911 Carrera and 968 Turbo S are such amazing vehicles!

The 968 is a wild animal when tuned to A-spec. I haven't modified the new 911 yet, but I also didn't want to change it's characteristics. In stock form, it's so tamed! :gasp:

As a car guy, I couldn't been more happier what's being added to FH4 and FM7!) :D

Edit: Speaking of race. I managed to get it on my third try on the trial. Also got the helmet as well. Wearing these two items makes your avatar look like a rally driver. I freakin' love it!!

992 blue.jpg

The stock Carrera S has very good grip and moderate understeer, very good for cruising but for the twisty roads and circuits of Treasure Island needs some tweaks IMO (I did an S1 880 build/tune for it and I'm pleased.)

Last edited:
The 992 is really nice, definitely one of the nicest cars to drive around in stock form. It's just so well balanced :)

I can't pickup my shiny new Porsches. The game keeps telling me, that they are going to be released on January 17th. I already deleted and reinstalled my VIP addon, but it didn't work.

What am I supposed to do? I can not find the car Pass as a single addon in my addons list to reinstall it. I'm on xbox.

[edit]
Found the car Pass in the xbox store and downloaded it seperately. It even showed, that it installed both cars, but I still can't get them ingame.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
I usually pick them up from the game pass menu in game. They're not shown in the auto show for me.

I usually pick them up from the game pass menu in game. They're not shown in the auto show for me.

Go to the "DLC Cars" section, and hit the button to claim all DLC cars you're entitled to. That's what I always do, and it has worked for me 100% of the time so far.

Thanks for the tip. Doesn't work aswell. :(
Both cars don't appear there.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip. Doesn't work aswell. :(
Both cars don't appear there.

Maybe try deleting ALL of the game's DLCs, and reinstalling them? If you're on console, did you give it a full reboot too?

I must be extremely lucky, because I've never encountered any of these bugs around claiming cars and stuff, but it seems like many have. Sorry to hear you're having trouble.

I just deleted and reinstalled the whole game and all DLCs and guess what..... it didn't work.

I think the last thing to do before I slam a hammer on my xbox, is to chill and wait and pray to PGG to finally fix this issue...

I just deleted and reinstalled the whole game and all DLCs and guess what..... it didn't work.

I think the last thing to do before I slam a hammer on my xbox, is to chill and wait and pray to PGG to finally fix this issue...
Did you do a hard reset by holding the power button for 5-10 seconds?

Yes, I did but you already guess it, it didn't help. I just hope, that the problem fixes itself at this stage.

Yes, I did but you already guess it, it didn't help. I just hope, that the problem fixes itself at this stage.
I’m habing the exact issue. Can’t get them no matter what I try. I’m all out of ideas.

I’m habing the exact issue. Can’t get them no matter what I try. I’m all out of ideas.

Just right now, I could pick both Porsches up, without doing anything.

I won one of the seasonal challenges in the session before, so maybe this is what triggered the date check of the car pass... I don't know.

I won one of the seasonal challenges in the session before, so maybe this is what triggered the date check of the car pass... I don't know.

Hey! I fixed it last night. For some reason the Car Pass uninstalled. I reinstalled it and the Porsche’s were available for download. I bought 2 extra 992’s. One I made into a Carrera 4 and the other will be a heavily modded 992. I might make it AWD depending on how it handles fully modded out. The first 992 will stay rwd with 500hp. Love the new Porsche’s so far though. Thanks for your help as well.

Thanks for posting this, I was already going nuts and checked that mine was uninstalled too for some reason.

Reinstalling now, hope it works.

Hey! I fixed it last night. For some reason the Car Pass uninstalled. I reinstalled it and the Porsche’s were available for download. I bought 2 extra 992’s. One I made into a Carrera 4 and the other will be a heavily modded 992. I might make it AWD depending on how it handles fully modded out. The first 992 will stay rwd with 500hp. Love the new Porsche’s so far though. Thanks for your help as well.

This drag race championship...

I ran it again to help a friend get the Rip Rod. Took me forever. A lot of really good tunes out there combined with a lot of really annoying rammers made it very difficult. But after about 90 minutes, I finally got in a good series of races, finishing 3rd, 2nd and 1st, leaving me tied for first at 50 points going into the Goliath. I was lucky to get seeded in the right (northbound) lanes. In that last long right, there is a gap in the center barrier that allows you to drift from the right lanes to the left lanes without slowing down. No one leaned on me and I was able to get and keep the lead early on. The other guy I was tied with must have had a terrible race because I won 70 points to 56. Now my friend also has his Rip Rod and I don't have to do this again. (Until the next impossible race series for a worthwhile prize, that is.)

I can't pickup my shiny new Porsches. The game keeps telling me, that they are going to be released on January 17th. I already deleted and reinstalled my VIP addon, but it didn't work.

What am I supposed to do? I can not find the car Pass as a single addon in my addons list to reinstall it. I'm on xbox.

[edit]
Found the car Pass in the xbox store and downloaded it seperately. It even showed, that it installed both cars, but I still can't get them ingame.

Any ideas?

I went through the same trouble until I finally managed to get the two cars yesterday. I tried to reinstall cars pass and shut down my system numerous times. Then it occurred to me that I should perhaps try unplugging my console from the socket after shutting it down and leave it there for some minutes. This may have done the trick as the cars then appeared in the Autoshow.

I did this too, so maybe that did the trick. Hard to tell but it's weird.

I went through the same trouble until I finally managed to get the two cars yesterday. I tried to reinstall cars pass and shut down my system numerous times. Then it occurred to me that I should perhaps try unplugging my console from the socket after shutting it down and leave it there for some minutes. This may have done the trick as the cars then appeared in the Autoshow.
Unplugging the console is essentially the same as a hard reset, in which you hold down the power button for about 10 seconds.

Unplugging the console is essentially the same as a hard reset, in which you hold down the power button for about 10 seconds.

Is the hard reset different from a total shut down? I mean where the system boots with the Xbox logo on a green background.

Is the hard reset different from a total shut down? I mean where the system boots with the Xbox logo on a green background.
Yes, a hard reset is different than an outright shutdown. Pressing the button will just shut it down, but holding the button clears the cache as well(which also happens when you unplug it from a power source). It's a recommendation for most issues like this on Xbox.

Finally able to get the Rip-Rod after seeing this post, kept failing with the '32 Ford.

Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...0-Ford-Coupe--beat-those--32-Ford-Coupes.aspx

Step 1: Get a Ford Coupe 1940 (No you don't need to get a 1932)
Step 2: Download my Tune under gamertag Jadigafer7 for the 1940 Ford Coupe
Step 3: Use Manual transmission (doesn't need clutch), turn OFF traction and turn OFF stability, ABS on or off (whatever you prefer).
Step 4: Enter Seasonal Hopped Up event under PVP mode
Step 5: Follow this Shift Timing: First shift at 30-35mph (48-56kmh) on tarmac and 25-30mph (40-48kmh) on the beach, All following shifts at 7,000RPM (or a split second before @ 6,900rpm so your revs don't start hopping). I shift a little sooner on the beach drag (6500rpm for 2nd and 3rd gear, 7000rpm for 4th, 5th and 6th). See times below to see if you are reaching optimal gear shifts.
Step 6: Congratulations you won a Rip Rod.

I won easily the first 3 races. The 4th race I got second, overall still won. Give it a try.

According to RetroKrystal, they will not gift this one.

Link: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst147239_Hopped-Up-PVP-broken.aspx?=

We will not be gifting this.

Also bare in mind that other players will most likely now be using the same/similar tune that you are. However, if you check these forums or reddit, there's been a few different tunes posted around which players have stated it's worked for them.

Back