This Week’s Forza Horizon 4 Season Change: Porsche's Summer Stunners

Just when I was thinking of putting the Rimac in the AH, they set up that speed trap... so I Rimac’d it. It’s the only thing it’s good for!

Why would you sell the Rimac if you use it for speed traps? Speed traps are the most common thing, present in every season. Then I can also think of at least 100 cars capable of beating those seasonals. It's also a super rare car.. Why would you sell it?

The thing with the Rimac is that it's simply not enjoyable, not even when busting speed traps. I've tried a lot of things, but the car simply feels disconnected from the road, and apparently, the wheels are made of concrete or feel that way. I do have other speed trap champs, namely the Agera RS and a very souped-up Aventador, that not only feel better but can be used for other things: speed zones, danger signs, street racing, etc.

The thing with the Rimac is that it's simply not enjoyable,
I agree it's not the best car to drive. Guess if you are not into collecting cars you really can't do much with it. I collected all the cars and still have 70 mil on the bank. Money is not an issue in this game. Finding another Rimac in the future.. might be.

It's like any hypercar really. I use the Koenigsegg Agera RS just for that (speed traps) and occasional cruising (because it sounds great). For racing, these cars are just too ridiculous to the point of being not fun. An example of a really good hypercar is instead the Koenigsegg CC8S. "Only" 600hp, yet so gosh darn perfect that can beat 1000+ hp cars in certain technical tracks. There is actually something beautiful about being able to take cars to their limits (flat out) around turns that beats just going on a straight at 250mph +, or having sub 2 second 0-60 times.

Back