Throttle problem with Momo Force Feedback wheel

• Thread starter Appie
  • 1 comments
Morocco
Morocco
appie17
I have a Logitech momo force. I own this steering wheel for like a year, but the last couple of weeks my trottle pedal doesnt seem to function any good. When i hit full trottle sometimes it gives a 100%, but then it goes to 75% and then decreases to 50% and i tried to re calibrate for like a 100 times. My brake pedal does seem to function properly. Can someone maybe please help me:indiff:

it might be the same with the DFP problem, the floating potentiometers or pots, in short. there is nothing that secures the pots to its neutral position. when you step on the pedal the pots also comes along so that when you press 100% on the throttle its only 75% as the pots didnt reach the full range of motion. and as you continuously press the pedal on and off in utter frustration it would come out with an inconsistent reading as the pots move along with the movement of the pedals. do something to secure the pots so that it will not move when the pedals are pressed. You can use shoo-goo or hot glue gun it to the plastic case until the pots are firmly anchored.

Back