Thrustmaster T150

• Thread starter Gtb1977
  • 11 comments
United States
United States
Hey, hopefully someone can help me. I have a ps4 and just purchased grand turismo sport and the thrustmaster t150 wheel. The issue I am having is using the wheel. I've used the wheel twice but don't remember how I got the console to recognize the wheel. The ps button works on the wheel but that's it... I've tried changing the input on the console but doesn't help.

Start PS4 with a regular controller, get into the game at the main menu. Plug in the wheel and hold the PS4 button, should take you to the log in screen. Hit x to log back in as the wheel controller. This is what I have to do on my t80. Maybe you’re already doing this, if it doesn’t work after that, return the wheel.

Start PS4 with a regular controller, get into the game at the main menu. Plug in the wheel and hold the PS4 button, should take you to the log in screen. Hit x to log back in as the wheel controller. This is what I have to do on my t80. Maybe you’re already doing this, if it doesn’t work after that, return the wheel.
That's what I have just discovered. Thanks to both of you.

Keep the rubber on the bottom!

Back