Thrustmaster T300 broken?

• Thread starter Philipp223
  • 8 comments
Germany
Germany
Hello together,

I think my wheel is broken just after 3 years of use...

the complete force feedback feeling and calibration sequence is different every time
The centering forces are different to the left / right side, sometimes the FFB is almost completely gone, sometimes much too strong.
The centering position is often crooked after the calibration in addition the calibration progress always runs differently (mostly it turns complete slowly in one direction and then with full force against the stop in the other direction).

I have already used the motor calibration software, then it works again, but only until I have turned the wheel maxed out in one direction then all the problems begin again...

The plastic part which is attached to the engine looks fine to me and doesn´t move.

1650457212175.png

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thank you and best regards

It was doing it for me when it was plugged in to the PS5 and I turned the PS5 on. I then tried turning the PS5 on first then plugging the wheel into the mains and USB after the PS5 was powered up and it calibrated normally. Now it works fine either way , vey odd but seems to have cured it

Hello together,

I think my wheel is broken just after 3 years of use...

the complete force feedback feeling and calibration sequence is different every time
The centering forces are different to the left / right side, sometimes the FFB is almost completely gone, sometimes much too strong.
The centering position is often crooked after the calibration in addition the calibration progress always runs differently (mostly it turns complete slowly in one direction and then with full force against the stop in the other direction).

I have already used the motor calibration software, then it works again, but only until I have turned the wheel maxed out in one direction then all the problems begin again...

The plastic part which is attached to the engine looks fine to me and doesn´t move.

View attachment 1140220

Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Thank you and best regards

I have the same wheel and never hear noise like yours. It could be the belt issue. Try to reset, on the manual you can find the instruction reset or just search on google " T300 reset". Another thing you can do, just for test, is to connect the wheel to a pc and check what software is installed. On Thrustmaster site, assistance or support section you can find the new software, make sure is installed on your T300.

I have the same wheel and never hear noise like yours. It could be the belt issue. Try to reset, on the manual you can find the instruction reset or just search on google " T300 reset". Another thing you can do, just for test, is to connect the wheel to a pc and check what software is installed. On Thrustmaster site, assistance or support section you can find the new software, make sure is installed on your T300.
Unfortunately I already connected it to my laptop, installed the newest firmare etc.

I run the calibration tool, after that it worked for a few turns but than it´s broken again.

glue that back on tightly. and ur allset. thats what tells the encoder on the chip behind it where your wheel is. that will solve issue.

Latest Posts

Back