Thrustmaster T300 powers off and on at regular intervals

Ireland
Ireland
Hi, has anyone come accross this problem before? I have a Thrustmaster T300 RS GT wheel and a couple of days ago it started turning itself off ater 3 minutes, staying powered off for 4 minutes and then it repeats that cycle over and over. Doesn't matter if you are playing or even have a game open. Same result on PC. Plugged directly into wall socket and running latest firmware V34.

I have the exact same issue at the moment and it started over the weekend too. I can't find anything online about a fix
I wonder if it's something about the new firmware? Since I posted this, it now won't turn on at all. I contacted Thrustmaster and we went through the usual troubleshooting going as far as attempting the bootloader but the device does not appear in the firmware updater. That's the status right now, I'm waiting for them to reply. I'm kind glad to hear I'm not the only one who has experienced the problem though. Did you contact Thrustmaster yet?

No, not yet, but I was expecting the same kind of response that you've had.

Mine will just turn on for a bit then switch off and the wheel just goes solid and rocks back forth by about 2mm whilst it's on, then powers down.

I've done all the steps that they suggest online, and I can imagine they'll just suggest the same when in contact with them. I've never had an issue with overheating, overuse, power etc and it was working perfectly fine last week on PS5 and PC, but this weekend it just wouldn't recognise anything. It feels like a firmware thing, but who knows with TM they can be really unreliable.

No, not yet, but I was expecting the same kind of response that you've had.

Mine will just turn on for a bit then switch off and the wheel just goes solid and rocks back forth by about 2mm whilst it's on, then powers down.

I've done all the steps that they suggest online, and I can imagine they'll just suggest the same when in contact with them. I've never had an issue with overheating, overuse, power etc and it was working perfectly fine last week on PS5 and PC, but this weekend it just wouldn't recognise anything. It feels like a firmware thing, but who knows with TM they can be really unreliable.
It can't do any harm to contact them. If there is a problem with the firmware it's going to hit a lot of other people. Since I told them the bootloader didn't work 2 days ago, I have not received any reply from them yet. I followed it up today so I'll see if anything happens next.

Back