Thrustmaster T3PA Pro problem

• Thread starter paul450
  • 0 comments
hi anybody else had a problem with there brake pedal ?

another family member was playing a game on the pc when all of a sudden the brake pedal stopped
working. came out of the game and went into the control panel and properties and when pressing the brake pedal got nothing.
when I got home I unplugged the wheel from the pc then connected again then went into properties,when pressing the brake pedal it only went halfway up the scale so unplugged it again and back in again,pressed the pedal again it went just over half way,pressed it again it went just over halfway again then jumped all the way up the scale. thought fine just needed recalibrating.
put driveclub on the ps4 to have a little game and when braking the brake felt like it was either full on or off like a switch.

plugged it back in the pc and was only going past halfway again till after a I pressed the pedal a few times then jumped to full scale.put American truck simulator on was on for a little while then one time when I pressed the brake pedal I noticed the brakes where staying on,came out the game and into properties and without touching the pedal it was showing up on the scale.

just tried recalibrating again a few times and now it wont even go up to halfway up the scale.

looks like back it goes to thrustmaster , only had it since end of December :(

Latest Posts

Back