Thrustmaster T500 Ferrari IntegralF1 2010-2016 

• Thread starter bjosim
  • 12 comments

bjosim

GTP addicted reader
Premium
Anybody tried this wheel with this game? This is the same as the t500 rs (official GT5 wheel) only that it is a replica of a Ferrari F1 wheel.

I read that this wheel has an advanced mode compatible only with PC, which features more functional buttons.

Will the PC version of this game support this?

I'm using it and it's great - yet, it's true that PC users have more buttons available.

Cool :) My G25 is starting to get a little old and has some slack in it which is making it a little less accurate, so I'm considering this wheel.

Cool :) My G25 is starting to get a little old and has some slack in it which is making it a little less accurate, so I'm considering this wheel.

I am in the same situation; when my G25 gives up the ghost I will buy the Thrustmaster and also get the F1 wheel attachment; hopefully the price will have come down some, otherwise that is a $800 CDN purchase :ouch:

Hopefully there are no issues with the expensive wheel(s)

Well, some buttons on my F1 rim died but TM sent replacement buttons within a few days. The fan in my T500RS is dying as well but I've also gotten a replacement within 2 days, so nothing to worry about. :)

Yet, I'll purchase the FANATEC F1 rim when it's coming out, definitely.

Mr. S
Dr. Pepper isn't available in France - yet, anything can be imported, y'know. ;)

:odd: You live a very tough life. And you have to speak French, what a country. See, in Canada it's a choice :) (That said I do speak fluent French, but I only have to speak it in one class).

The whole French masculine feminine thing, having a thousand different verb tenses, and all those 🤬 exceptions to the rules make French the dumbest language that I'm fluent in, and I'm fluent in two languages!!!

Well, I have to concur but then again, German is worse. Canada wasn't half bad when I was there, like a decade ago. :P

Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Integral T500 is now selling for $750 Canadian at Future Shop. I am so tempted :crazy:

It looks like includes both wheels so a $50 savings. And the F1 wheel's paddles move with the wheel 👍

Mr. S your note on buttons failing and fan failing scares me from making the purchase:scared:

Yeah well, it wasn't too bad, to be honest - it took them a day each time to had to send replacement parts. I didn't even care to change the fan until now since it got a bit better and I don't see the need yet. Changing the buttons was really easy and I guess I had bad luck - something I'm always having when it comes to technology products, so don't worry. It's really worth it. :)

:D

I'm not sure if that's a great way to play the game, tho. I doubt it's a really comfortable seat. :/

Latest Posts

Back