Tickets for Tickets

• Thread starter bartonesq
  • 18 comments
bartonesq
I've completed my car collection, except for a couple untradeables. I'm looking to trade tickets. I have:

Base Rally
Historic Rally
Level 5 (3x)
Level 9 (2x)
Level 12 (2x)
Level 17 (2x)
Level 24
Ticket 1000

I also have quite a few prize car tickets, in case anyone is interested in collecting those.

I'm particularly looking for the 67 birthday ticket, but will entertain other offers. Since I'm looking to expand my ticket collection and am not duping, I'm hoping some people can offer two tickets for one (at least for the harder-to-earn tickets). I can be flexible fitting in to your trade schedule in that case.

I can offer any tradeable premium, as well.

Any takers?

Successful ticket trades:
Intermediate Rally to Chopper_P for Level 24
Classic Muscle to RipCDE for 1967 ticket
Level 24 to Velocirempter for 1967 ticket.

Last edited:
I have a 2010 Birthday Ticket or a lvl 24 for your intermediate rally ticket can trade right now

I'll trade you for the level 24. I farmed the ticket on another account I'll send a friend request from there. Just sent one from Bartonesq, where I'd like the car sent.
Just be to clear, the ticket just says "Rally," but its the intermediate one, not historic or base.

Ticket sent. I saw you're soliciting for free paint, I threw in some. Ticket received. Thanks Chopper_P.

Last edited:
I also have a Level 21 ticket for your classic Muscle car ticket but cannot trade it until the 5th or 6th

I also have a Level 21 ticket for your classic Muscle car ticket but cannot trade it until the 5th or 6th

Look for my page then. I'm about to earn a level 21 on my second account, but then, classic muscle is earnable early on so I might start an account for my dog and go get it for you.

Ticket offerings updated, open for trade. RipCDE--I used that 67 ticket and got a Cosmo Sport. So I'm still in the hunt for the 67 ticket.

Last edited:
I'll give you the level 24 for the 67 ticket. Sending a FR now. Ticket sent. Ticket received. Very prompt trader. Thanks, velociremter.

bartonesq
Ticket offerings updated, open for trade. RipCDE--I used that 67 ticket and got a Cosmo Sport. So I'm still in the hunt for the 67 ticket.

Why didn't you do the USB trick? I did it and finally got the Ford Mark IV.

Why didn't you do the USB trick? I did it and finally got the Ford Mark IV.

I don't own a usb stick. I want to spawn the Chaparral, I wonder how many 67 cars there are...I count 10 in my garage. If that's the number than I should spawn the chaparral within 7 trades.

Well I just spawned the Miura which I suppose isn't so bad. It hurts to know that each time I open another wrong car I'll still probably have 7 trades to go.

Last edited:
Def invest in a usb drive. doesn't need to be a big one either. Well worth the investment so you can back up and open ticket.

Plus if you have a second account you never have to lose the ticket. You just keep gifting it to your main account and backing up your save.

Def invest in a usb drive. doesn't need to be a big one either. Well worth the investment so you can back up and open ticket.

True, but the chapparal is really the only car are care about spawning, and only for getting a zero mile version to race. Should only take me a week if I keep getting 67 tickets. I can earn most of the tickets people are interested in a few hours of gaming by setting up accounts for my dogs.

Are you able to get another classic muscle(if not I will take historic rally) I can send 24 or 21, 2010,2009

I have a 1995 ticket. Woould it be a good deal, if you buy me from premium dealerships a lexus petronas tom's sc430 super gt '08 and I send you the 1995 ticket?

Back