Tickets for Tickets!

• Thread starter Mike212
  • 14 comments

Mike212

(Banned)
United States
Hello, this is my updated thread. I have a list of Tickets that I am trading for Level 19 and BDay 2009 Tickets. Please send a PM if interested!

I have these tickets Level 24, 23, 18, 15
I have these Birthday Tickets 1983, 1984, 1985, 2007

I am looking for level 19 ticket and 2009 BDay ticket

TRADE SCHEDULE
6/24 -
6/25 -Level 24 to Spirithockey61 for 2009 ticket
6/26 -Ticket 1997 to Silver10 for Level 19
6/27 -Ticket 1985 to FarmerFresh for 2009 ticket

I want your ticket 15 or 18.

I can trade tonight 8PM because i canceled my trade with Brianwill after bad comments on him...

I have 11-12-14-16-17-19-20-21-23-24 1970/1969 Tickets...

I will take a chance with you if you want..

I need level 19 and 2009. I'm willing to trade 1 time and see if it works out, if all goes well we can do future trades aswell

OK i will send you a ticket 19 around 8 PM to 9PM tonight... send me FR mathieub33... I hope to get a 18 for it... i will trust you so you can wait to get my tickets before send me one.

That works out with me. I should be able to send mine around 8 also but I maybe gone because am going out to eat at 7. So thanks for the deal and possible future trades

I want your '83 can trade either the '09 or the level 19..

Sounds good to me sir, if you don't mind i'd choose the 19 over '09. The one problem is my next trading date is 6/28. So if you don't mind a wait i'll mark it down. Just let me know

It's ok.. I'm free on the 29th in my timezone.. I have only one rule though when I trade.. I get the ticket first.. When I get it I'll immediately send yours.. If it's ok with you we have a deal.. I'll proceed to write you on my schedule..

Don't trade with this guy..... I sent him level 19 + bunch of helmet and suit ... he received the stuff and delete me right after that and then i never received my level 18 ticket!! He said i have to go eat i will send it when i come back and never have it..

Don't trade with Mike212 ... and he has 2 psn account.... tater and detoxclip something like that

Don't trade with this guy..... I sent him level 19 + bunch of helmet and suit ... he received the stuff and delete me right after that and then i never received my level 18 ticket!! He said i have to go eat i will send it when i come back and never have it..

Don't trade with Mike212 ... and he has 2 psn account.... tater and detoxclip something like that
Oh.. That's why I asked him to send first to prevent that scenario.. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt..

well he do the same thing to me too going to write him a bad rep good thing I have back up my stuff so I will not lost any of the stuff

withdraw my ofter mike

He creates his GT Planet account today.... and i think this is the same guy than BrianWill

So be carefull a lot of scammer these times...

He creates his GT Planet account today.... and i think this is the same guy than BrianWill

So be carefull a lot of scammer these times...

yeah he is a scam and haha the scammer fails cause I duct the items

Last edited:
Back