• 4 comments

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
England
Northamptonshire
AlexGibbo27
Good evening fellas.

Time for a new PC, I've been trying to play Dirt3 on this one for 3 days and it's graphics card isn't up to the job. I get the feeling my current one is on it's last legs as it is, so I'll put down some requirements and we'll see what we can find :)

600MB - 1TB HDD
1GB Dedicated graphics card
Mouse, KB and monitor not required.

G.T sent this example:
http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/pc/range/iconquer.html

I'm looking to spend around this amount of money, unfortunately that price doesn't come with W7 pre-installed. Is home premium sufficient? (being the minimum pre-installed selection)

Any suggestions would be great!

Do you have the ability to build it yourself or are you looking for a ready built machine? Either way, Novatech is a good way to go. 👍

Based on his required specs, I imagine he is going the ready built option, since there is no mention of the RAM or CPU planned...

That's correct. I have a couple of friends who have built their own, but a ready built will do me fine. I'm no PC enthusiast, and have no specific ideas for builds due to my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject. A solid PC capable of running modern games at reasonable settings, with a decent hard drive and attractive features will be perfect.

Yeah that PC I linked would be fine.

I just remembered you'll have to buy an operating system with it (unless you already have one) which will probably bring it to the £650 or so mark.

Back