Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,378 comments
Enjoyed this first attempt.

As a collaboration between Alfa Romeo and Greggs, the Italian manufacturer is proud and delighted to be sponsored by the finest in British cuisine, which we all know automatically means it's the most authentic and delicious food in the world.

From the Mexican Chicken baguette, southern fried chicken strips and the famous pizza slices, we are proud to be fuelling our team with such fantastic British delicacies.

1922effd01d40-screenshotUrl.jpg

1922effeb6981-screenshotUrl.jpg

Enjoyed this first attempt.

As a collaboration between Alfa Romeo and Greggs, the Italian manufacturer is proud and delighted to be sponsored by the finest in British cuisine, which we all know automatically means it's the most authentic and delicious food in the world.

From the Mexican Chicken baguette, southern fried chicken strips and the famous pizza slices, we are proud to be fuelling our team with such fantastic British delicacies.

View attachment 1392293

View attachment 1392294
I'm part of the meal deal mate

🤣

image.jpg

Hi guys (and Greek)

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

1727365937771.png

Another sympathic improvement with Mamamya-Alfa: -0.136 gained.

S1: 30.999 not glorious but I enter more regularly in the 30.9xx
S2: 24.482 excellent chicane and apex right after.
S3: 19.675 not ideal but I'll take it.

Still some tenths to chase and my optimals are still as optimistics, so do I :dopey:

1727366244769.png

Happy lapping, friends :)

Hi guys (and Greek)

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

View attachment 1392296

Another sympathic improvement with Mamamya-Alfa: -0.136 gained.

S1: 30.999 not glorious but I enter more regularly in the 30.9xx
S2: 24.482 excellent chicane and apex right after.
S3: 19.675 not ideal but I'll take it.

Still some tenths to chase and my optimals are still as optimistics, so do I :dopey:

View attachment 1392298

Happy lapping, friends :)
and here the transformation begins 👽👽....we are going to lose our dear friend Daniel...
1000001518.gif

he too goes to the alien side..🤣🤣

gt7dashboard

Thanks!
The words Docker and Python in there scares me. I never used them.

[MODE "I'D LIKE TO DRIVE BUT I CAN'T, SO HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING RELATED TO GET MY DAILY DOPE" ON]

And this is a good reason to try now! :)
I'm not sure though if I properly understand the installation steps on Windows 11 the get the whole thing working

[MODE "I'D LIKE TO DRIVE BUT I CAN'T, SO HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING RELATED TO GET MY DAILY DOPE" OFF]

zjn
So, it's TT puts car in optimal perfomance in term of tyre temp and cleaness no more? Or it has never been?
It appears not in this case for 3 reasons:

1. The tire temp and speed for the corner on to the straight can be taken faster on the second lap

2. The tires are cold for T1, but this might not be a thing as it's not a massive braking zone

3. Again we have a car that is bouncing off the limiter in auto drive and it's really hard to hit the instant upshift.

But it maybe that they start this cold for the bus stop and the sweeping right so the front right isn't too hot.

I don't know enough about the performance operating temperature envelope to be 100% though. So this is all anecdotal on my part.

and here the transformation begins 👽👽....we are going to lose our dear friend Daniel...
View attachment 1392314
he too goes to the alien side..🤣🤣
Tsss, Jérôme.... 😄

Because this TT is really easy, I'm top 1000 for now but it wont last.
I'm not Top 100 like some "previously" human friends here....👀...

See you in the 1:14?

zjn
Thanks!
The words Docker and Python in there scares me. I never used them.

[MODE "I'D LIKE TO DRIVE BUT I CAN'T, SO HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING RELATED TO GET MY DAILY DOPE" ON]

And this is a good reason to try now! :)
I'm not sure though if I properly understand the installation steps on Windows 11 the get the whole thing working

[MODE "I'D LIKE TO DRIVE BUT I CAN'T, SO HAVE TO FIND SOMETHING RELATED TO GET MY DAILY DOPE" OFF]
I can't get it to work in docker. I was able to get the server to run, but I can't connect to it. Eventually I was able to get it to run on my mac, but I ran into a lot of issues....like file signatures, dependency versions, ps5's ip address etc. Oooh...and it doesn't run on the newest python. I had to downgrade it to the previous version 🙈

Last edited:
It's lovely isn't it. Quite minimal styling wise and clear.

It's this one:

View attachment 1392324

Very cool, thank you for this. I honestly didn't realize there was something this simple to use that was available for iOS that didn't require a much of extra stuff to connect and have work. Might have to go dig up my old out of date iPad and see if this will work on it.

@SPL170db @xDriver69x if you have an android then you could use SIM Dashboard and customise it to how you want it.

View attachment 1392371

Free version lets you add 3 items of your choice on your screen (which you can edit settings on eg. Fuel light for litres or laps, shift light colours / patterns / direction)

Theres a paid version for more stuff
The only Android device I own is my Sony smart TV that runs on Android TV OS. I don't imagine I could run that in the background on the TV and overlay it in the corner of the game??? :D

Latest Posts

Back