Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,836 comments
New Time Trial :banghead:

Racing Softs, BOP On

View attachment 1395908
Im Not No Way GIF

I reached 1:33.1xx on my second day of Nurburgring and feel that in order to lower it a tenth I will need a "thousand" of attempts which doesn't tempting me. So I thought I will go and pick track and car and do my own Time Trial. Honestly, now I understand PD a bit better, it took me really a moment to actually pick a track car combo I liked to drive around on repeat...
I wonder if we would ask 3 legends of this thread that reach top times easily... @EbrahimX7 @Metalgear9493 @djolliea if you could pick 1-2 car+tires and track (layout/reverse) to do a Time Trial, what would you pick?
A rwd car that has more than 700-800+hp with sport hard tires in lago maggiore 😍

Last edited:
New Time Trial :banghead:

Racing Softs, BOP On

View attachment 1395908
No, you have got to be joking. Not another VGT time trial. Oh my god, we're all screwed. I might as well forget about even getting gold on this one. @D-Mind I was thinking the same thing as to what you said. It's still a Vision car no matter what. I don't think a lot of people will like this lap challenge. I bet $10 million on it.

@Vule I'll probably score a bronze time and take my 250k and run for the hills.

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
On paper a truly awful combination, but I'll reserve my judgement until after I've tried it so I don't have to eat my words later. It wouldn't be the first time that I ended up loving a combination I dreaded (McLaren VGT in Suzuka, RBR in the rain) ... or hating a combination I looked forward to (I am still processing the MX-5 experience :().

@crome Ugh, don't remind us of that ridiculous Suzuka Mclaren VGT challenge, my heart sunk everytime I raced there in that thing, :(
I was happy I earned a bronze time there but still, it was a pain in the rear end.

Last edited:
🤣🤣 why..........

We do have one positive thing compared to the Lambo one back then......this will probably rotate af! 🤣

This is difficult for me...... I kind of not like the track...., and I am not that great on high downforce combo's..... but maby it's not so bad ...... to do... or not to do.... that's the question 🤣

The Gr.4 Lancer at Deep Forst wasn't bad. Best Gr.4 TT was Autopolis imo.
But yeah the Alfa is absolutely horrible, tried 3 times to make the car turn through the first corner and was done with it. 😂
I normaly skip everything with racing tires, but sometimes i give it a shot... just to remember why i skip them. 😂😂
Kinda of like meeting the ex for coffee, just to remember why they are an ex.

Latest Posts

Back