Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 31,593 comments
No, I mean it wasn't possible in that particular time trial when I did my lap.
Same, I only had the choice of a few Gr3 cars and no garage cars???

This is what I had:

IMG_0955.jpeg

IMG_0956.jpeg

Last edited:
Golded the Ferrari one, a little too close for comfort (~.200) but as long as I am in that's all I care about!

So RBR is a wet TT? That's awesome! So what seems to be the car to use? Thinking one of the MR cars for better exits; or maybe the BRZ. Looking forward to that one.

The Camaro on I think is going to be really hard. Car looks like a handful.

I wish the people who pick the TT combos were responsible for the daily races. Even if you don't like a TT combo, you have to admit they're creative and not just cookie cutter events like the dailies typically are.

Where can I find my personal time for the Ferrari trial? I think I got silver, but button mashed through the confirmation so can't be sure. I was trending to gold so curious how much I missed it by

Where can I find my personal time for the Ferrari trial? I think I got silver, but button mashed through the confirmation so can't be sure. I was trending to gold so curious how much I missed it by
It's not easy but you can find your placing when you collect your reward, then scroll to it on this website and it'll give you your time.

Last edited:
Easier here. You can search for your psn

wet stuff and a funny car...yeesh! I'm glad the bronze at RBR pays 500K because I may just take that and say "thank you very much!"
Same here, and for wrong layout of TM, just take the bronze with minimum time wasted...
It would be very different if they put normal layout.

The results for TT90 at Tokyo Expressway - East Clockwise in the Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 are over here.

I've also updated the opening post with the index of TTs and the second post with the community scoreboards.

Interim Results for TT91 at Eiger Nordwand in the Subaru Impreza Rally Car '98.

1722514567615.png
1722514556040.png

1722514602131.png
LB.png
Interim.png

Attachments

• TT91-static.xlsx
    35.5 KB · Views: 4
Tried RBR wet, 2 stints of 1 lap, first time with inters, second time with rain tyres. No ghost, just to check.
RBR-Gr3-2laps.png

Next tried TM inverted, 2 times 1 lap, following @Tidgney's ghost.

TMI-2laps.png

2 solid bronzes, silver should be "easy" on TM, not sure to insist much on wet RBR.

Next went to do a 10 laps stint @ Eiger:
eiger-10laps-2.jpg

Good improvement from my first 10 laps stint. Las right corner before the long climb needs work, I lose a lot of time there. Silver may be possible.

The TT at reverse Trial Mountain felt bizarre in the start as barely raced in that format + the Roadster car with slippery Sports Soft tyres. The biggest fun aspect of this TT is the undulations of the track. The last 3 turns which are quick and before entering the main straight is so much of a thrill. Just as of now managed to be in Silver category.

20240801_191428.jpg

So I did improve my time at Eiger, but I'm still only 5.02% off, with a time that's about a single hundredth of a second off. What's more, is that my OPT - after doing almost 50 laps straight for about 45 minutes - was 1:05.2xx, so I just need to link it all together. I think my biggest weak-point is that very first sector, but I think I've realized that I need to minimize the time that I'm not on the brake nor the accelerator to any capacity. This definitely seems like a good time trial for testing one's trail braking abilities, haha!

Last edited:
That was a damn tough cookie to crack. Normally I've a lot left to push even after I've stopped lapping, but that was just 100 miles of pushing to get a time that I felt was only somewhat safe.

Absolutely no idea how they're putting down 51s. Mental.

View attachment 1377258
Wow man, that's an insane time, I'm looking forward to this one. It's like the Castrol Supra car TT we had last year at this same track layout, that was a blast too!

Back