Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,057 comments
Just checked and there's no Americas times of any kind on the leaderboard. EMEA and ASOC represented, but not NCSA.

why the heck would we get the "special event" TT but not the standard one that replaces the Lancer event??

Last edited:
I feel like this was a mistake as I've seen nothing that states it's only available in certain regions (which they've done in the past, and it was conveyed as such). Hopefully they realize it and fix it (or better yet, just give us the 2mil!), but not holding my breath.

Last edited:
Improve my time at Suzuka at 1'01'661 with optimal time at 1'01'564
1000002869.jpg

How come I don't see the Mazda TT in my game here??

I did a few laps in the Red Bull with the controller this morning and got a decent bronze so silver shouldn't be a big issue for me.

Gold number 11 for the Lancer TT for me. One more gold and I'll have more gold than bronze in my record (assuming I don't add to the bronze number before that lol)
Same here, I don't see the Mazda TT in my console either, only new one is Red Bull.

Hi, it's me again (lucky you^^)

Sorry not sorry, I did it again....
Another improvement at Sukuka with the Miata!

1726756344817.png

S1: 25.905 - not my best S1 so far and clearly some tenths to shave here
S2: 18.246 - same here where I should / could be a bit faster
S3: 17.980 - nearly my best S3 but could be better as well

With 3 excellents sectors in the same lap, the 1:01 is clearly doable for me.

A - - - - K !!

Last edited:
Anyone tried X2019 on Grand Valley and can share how it feels?
Dreadful

Maybe it’s just me but I’m having the same problem as the RA272, with the new physics these cars have absolutely no weight or feel to the steering at slow speeds; the X2019 is slightly better as with downforce comes weight but on my wheel it feels completely unnatural when/where the ‘weight’ and feel of the steering comes in. The low speed corners I have no idea whether the car is understeering or oversteering and only a tiny window where it is gripping well. But all that is kinda irrelevant because my lap was already invalidated from touching three grains of sand and my car has crashed off the cliff and is currently at the bottom of the sea
IMG_8843.jpeg

Tempted to try and get a 1:27.xxx (yay I managed it!! Or even a 1:27.xxx. Yay I managed that!! Or maybe a 1:26.xxx 😵) but also tempted to never touch this one again. Especially when the old 80s Corvette with presumably a live axle is more fun to drive than this

Last edited:
Holy cow!!! That’s amazing! What assists did you use if any? At least you know that time will stick and you don’t have to go back if you don’t want to 🤣
Thanks man :D I just used abs on default, no tc.
I thought my abs was on weak but I must have changed it at some point.

I did have to go to 10 on the wheel torque though to get any feeling at low speed. Have thought for awhile the ffb scaling feels off with certain car types, the low speed left in the middle of the lap is a guessing game as to the steering angle required.

Hi guys (and Greek)

Stop Motion Yes GIF by Mouse

1726766303966.png

S1: 25.460... My best so far and I'm now regularly around 25.5xx.
S2: 18.253 - I've left 2 or 3 tenths here because I was too conservative.
S3: 18.029 - Same here where I could save 0.150, I guess.

Compared to my previous PB, I've gained 0.389! I'm already curious to see what my final score will be here.
This combo is really addictive, far more fun than the croatian Vette (IMHO).

And for the record, I've also managed to make the logic being respected (for once):
1726766635560.png

Don't be too upset @djolliea it's just a game :D:dopey:

I don't forget to share my replay for the fans:

1726767264436.png

Last edited:
Dreadful

Maybe it’s just me but I’m having the same problem as the RA272, with the new physics these cars have absolutely no weight or feel to the steering at slow speeds; the X2019 is slightly better as with downforce comes weight but on my wheel it feels completely unnatural when/where the ‘weight’ and feel of the steering comes in. The low speed corners I have no idea whether the car is understeering or oversteering and only a tiny window where it is gripping well. But all that is kinda irrelevant because my lap was already invalidated from touching three grains of sand and my car has crashed off the cliff and is currently at the bottom of the sea
View attachment 1390530

Tempted to try and get a 1:27.xxx (yay I managed it!! Or even a 1:27.xxx. Yay I managed that!! Or maybe a 1:26.xxx 😵) but also tempted to never touch this one again. Especially when the old 80s Corvette with presumably a live axle is more fun to drive than this
Strong agree, hoping that PD will fix the steering weight for formula cars asap…

The Miata is a bit on the light/floaty side but at least it’s consistent and fun to drive.

Last edited:
Back