Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 32,704 comments
Excuse moi if this is a tad off-topic. I seldimly drink and after a rum and coke and two cervezas oi can safely say I got it all figured out... Kaz is one clever son of a gun. Instead of evening out payouts in the career mode, he gave us the time trials, if you wanna earn more than peanuts while having weekly variety, git gud. Lol. But I mean srsly, there's even YT tutorials with thumbnails screaming "how to earn 2mil in 59 secs" etc. Which begs to wonder how many in here were drawn into by the credits and actually turned alien in the process :D
Anywho. Carry on.

This is the discussion thread for an article on GTPlanet:

Gran Turismo 7 Online Time Trial: Alfa World Away

A new hot lap challenge is now available in the Gran Turismo 7 Online Time Trials, bringing a classic race car into the mix for the next two weeks...
My car for this race, got 1st place, engine swap, wide body, nos, will do the trick 🤪

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004_205124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20241004_205124_Chrome.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 1
It took forever to improve tonight. The car felt unpredictable last night, and it was even worse for the first 50 or so miles tonight. I just couldn't get a handle on it. :boggled: My fast lap was ugly, but I did finally make a gain. The hairpin at the beginning of sector 2 looks awful, but I found I'm much faster going in deep through there than if I tiptoe around the inside. And I felt I got into the chicane too hard, but I got a lucky bounce over the curbs. Whew!
View attachment 1394516

I ain't even tried it yet, so I have no idea how I'm gonna perform here. It may not be a gold time this time. I got lucky and brave at Watkins yesterday morning. Don't worry mate, your laps aren't ugly, we're all human and sometimes we don't have that extra groove to be fast out there. I'll take a look at your replay tonight or in the morning on Sunday. I gotta find the motivation to tackle the Sprint track.

You have an Insignia too? So do I, I got it at Best Buy 2 and a half years ago, in Summer 2021.

@Driver-a-81 welcome to the TT club man, enjoy fighting/having fun with us on this TT journey, :)

Last edited:
54044033930_e16f61b530_o.jpg

This was the best I could do last night as my eyes were hurting from lack of sleep. There's definitely more time on the table.

Last edited:
Back