Time Trial Discussion

• Thread starter seadog777
  • 33,115 comments
I really hate sausages too, we just can't have it all can we? Always a dilemma for me. Those stupid things caused the left side of my car to do a wheelie and it messes up the balance of the car, :grumpy: It's near the downhill section before you head to the finish line.

You Cant Have It All GIF by Dior and I

Last edited:
I know I'm gonna get irritated with this TT, preverbally because of the bad corners and sausages. I haven't even escaped bronze territory yet. But practice makes perfect if you want a good solid score.

Last edited:
Top 10,000 and I might end up getting one occasionally. 🤣
I think Top 10,000 and regular gold treshold are too similar in terms of number of people who can pretend to either one, not enough delta to justify a special prize IMHO. But I see why you say that 😅 and I was not proposing that thinking about new prizes I could get if it was added to the game.

Whoever designed this track sucks.
Bit rude. As were the several previous comments about "PD smoking", implying the use of what's really very illegal drugs in Japan.
What was PD smoking and thinking!?
what's PD smoking?
what is the staff of PD smoking?

Just because you don't personally like something doesn't make the people who created it drug-users or make them "suck". Wind it in a bit.

Last edited:
You're right Famine, I'm sorry. I wouldn't want someone treating me the same way. But what would you do if you couldn't get the hang of a TT? You'd get frustrated and angry too, anyone would, but actions speak louder than words. What we need to do is be grateful for what is provided for us. I edited/fixed that post, if you want to take a look later.

I really hate sausages too, we just can't have it all can we? Always a dilemma for me. Those stupid things caused the left side of my car to do a wheelie and it messes up the balance of the car, :grumpy: It's near the downhill section before you head to the finish line.

You Cant Have It All GIF by Dior and I

Is there a track in GT 7 you like? It all? 😅😅😅

Every week online time trial seems to be always an "irritating one" for you.

Jesus....😅😅😅😅

Well you guys get ill too sometimes at them. I don't hate all of them, my best favorite ones are Tsukuba, Watkins Glen, Kyoto, Autopolis, and Lake Louise.

But as to what Pesselles just posted above, you have to go upstairs for the reward, it won't just come in your lap, you have to strive for it and go the long route. That is what I've had to learn my whole life.

Last edited:
Yeah my mood changed because I actually did 10 laps and got annoyed. What would you do if you were in my shoes? So I'm not doing it for a while. To those of you who are new to DT-Gardens, if you do a lot of laps and get overstimulated, take a break and do other things. Then a day or two later come back to it, you'll have a fresh mind.

Last edited:
Back