Time trials

• Thread starter LpDenny
  • 14 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
HTX
HI there, I reached i met the time & got gold in the time trials, but it's not showing up on my sport page, I did not get the 2 million credits, I worked on this finally and was proud of myself, seeing this makes me disappointed, upright kinda mad right now.

image.png

FqAAOj2XwAU4wP5.jpeg

Last edited:
HI there, I reached i met the time & got gold in the time trials, but it's not showing up on my sport page, I did not get the 2 million credits, I worked on this finally and was proud of myself, seeing this makes me disappointed, upright kinda mad right now.
The top time for that challenge was 1'49.481. To get Gold you need to be within 3% of that time, which would require a 1'52.765 lap.

1'52.850 is slower than that, therefore not a Gold lap.

this was the target time ??? I reached it? I'm sorry I understand this

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 9
You're right, it was the target time. But by the time the event finished, the world record holder improved.

That's all there is to it. But since you understand it...

Last edited:
this was the target time ??? I reached it? I'm sorry I understand this
No.

The targets are 3% away from the top time for gold, 5% away for silver, and 10% away for bronze. It's literally right here in your screenshot:

1677810100670.png

As the top time improves, so the times needed for gold, silver, and bronze also improve, and it did so after you set your time. It improved from a 1'49.782 to a 1'49.481, which lowered the gold time from 1'53.075 to 1'52.850.

Your time therefore became only good enough for silver.

You're right, it was the target time. But by the time the event finished, the world record holder improved.

That's all there is to it. But since you understand it...
oh good then there's no point in me dm u anymore, thx Mr. Expert. My motivation of going for gold in time trials is lost then.

I am done paying attention to this thread
Cool.

Weird you're acting like this to people who are explaining things to you quite clearly. You didn't understand that the target times were dynamic, depending on the world record time. People are trying to help you understand the thing you didn't understand, and you're acting like your ignorance of how the game works - and indeed how the game works - is their fault. It's not.

Stupid, aggressive, and sweary messages simply aren't needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back