Tommy Kaira ZZ-II

• Thread starter iDesTroY
  • 15 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
iDesTroY_v1
Hello I am looking for a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II. I am willing to trade it for anything you are looking for (If I have it lol). Thank you.

Last edited:
Do you have one of those in your OCD?

Chevelle SS 454 '70
black cherry metallic
forest green metallic
cortez silver metallic

if you have a peugeot 205 turbo 4x4 road car or a honda nsx lm road car or lvl 18+ ticket then i can give you a zz2 with 180 km, never changed, never used, original red colour

if you have a peugeot 205 turbo 4x4 road car or a honda nsx lm road car or lvl 18+ ticket then i can give you a zz2 with 180 km, never changed, never used, original red colour

never used with 180 km???
:crazy:

I have one with low KMs, but I never used it. Completely stock. If you have a 22B i'll trade it.

AsIwAt
I have one with low KMs, but I never used it. Completely stock. If you have a 22B i'll trade it.

I think I have a 22B, I'll go check.

*Edit I do have a 22B. Would you like to trade?

Last edited:
Im looking for an nsx protoype road version. Im pretty brand new to the site so bare with me. Can you trade?

Send me a PM, I can give it to you for free because I don´t use it.

For shame Jaycee! This is one of the BEST cars in the game! I think you are truly missing out on such a great car to drive.

Call this chicken chopped liver as I have put a response in apage4's thread regarding this car and trade... I guess I am not worthy of a newbie's time???

Back