SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Feb 27, 2012 #1 Hi there, I'm looking for a Tommykaira ZZII '00 (stock or not) to trade on 29th February for any car from my GARAGE. I also have '67 and lvl17 tickets. My trading schedule is from 8 to 9.30am GMT. Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
Hi there, I'm looking for a Tommykaira ZZII '00 (stock or not) to trade on 29th February for any car from my GARAGE. I also have '67 and lvl17 tickets. My trading schedule is from 8 to 9.30am GMT.
AileStrike Messages 69 California Messages konekocannon Messages SMS SKULL 3 Feb 27, 2012 #2 Trade you the ZZII for the Woodone Supra. Red, bone stock, no switches, no wins, 142kilometers were already on it when I got it from the used car dealership. PM me back if you'd like to trade with me Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
Trade you the ZZII for the Woodone Supra. Red, bone stock, no switches, no wins, 142kilometers were already on it when I got it from the used car dealership. PM me back if you'd like to trade with me
kttheman001 (Banned) Messages 837 usa Messages kttheman001 Feb 27, 2012 #3 SnyDX Hi there, I'm looking for a Tommykaira ZZII '00 (stock or not) to trade on 29th February for any car from my GARAGE. I also have '67 and lvl17 tickets. My trading schedule is from 8 to 9.30am GMT. Click to expand... Tell me if you get that ZZII, ill be at school today so cant trade until later, but i have it. Matte light green, 743 hp, 910 kg.
SnyDX Hi there, I'm looking for a Tommykaira ZZII '00 (stock or not) to trade on 29th February for any car from my GARAGE. I also have '67 and lvl17 tickets. My trading schedule is from 8 to 9.30am GMT. Click to expand... Tell me if you get that ZZII, ill be at school today so cant trade until later, but i have it. Matte light green, 743 hp, 910 kg.
SnyDX Messages 205 PORTUGAL Messages SnyDX Feb 27, 2012 #4 AileStrike Trade you the ZZII for the Woodone Supra. Red, bone stock, no switches, no wins, 142kilometers were already on it when I got it from the used car dealership. PM me back if you'd like to trade with me Click to expand... kttheman001 Tell me if you get that ZZII, ill be at school today so cant trade until later, but i have it. Matte light green, 743 hp, 910 kg. Click to expand... Trade closed with AileStrike. Thank you both.
AileStrike Trade you the ZZII for the Woodone Supra. Red, bone stock, no switches, no wins, 142kilometers were already on it when I got it from the used car dealership. PM me back if you'd like to trade with me Click to expand... kttheman001 Tell me if you get that ZZII, ill be at school today so cant trade until later, but i have it. Matte light green, 743 hp, 910 kg. Click to expand... Trade closed with AileStrike. Thank you both.