Toreador Red Clearcoat Metallic from Ford Taurus SHO

• Thread starter kennylmao
  • 14 comments
Chad
Chad
kennylmao
I have loads of cars to trade, FT-86 II tickets, all matte and chrome paints. Looking for said paintchip.

One chip.... The only thing I need is an FR to genuino_67. Will send you the chip after reset;)

Wow, thanks man! :D

Question, do you deal paint chips, or do you just so happen to have the paint chip I was looking for?

Wow, thanks man! :D

Question, do you deal paint chips, or do you just so happen to have the paint chip I was looking for?

Occasionaly I deal with paint chips, but sine I have the ford Taurus in red I am pretty sure I have the chip as well

I have 2 if you want them? Will send FR

Looking for Ford Windveil Blue Clearcoat Metallic or Chevrolet Glacier Blue Metallic

Cheers

Occasionaly I deal with paint chips, but sine I have the ford Taurus in red I am pretty sure I have the chip as well
I see. Well, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask. ;)

Looking for Ford Windveil Blue Clearcoat Metallic or Chevrolet Glacier Blue Metallic

Cheers
I don't need anymore at the moment, but I'll check whether I have the paint chips you're looking for. :)

I don't need anymore at the moment, but I'll check whether I have the paint chips you're looking for. :)

Thats a shame mate.

If you have the chips that would be great, I could send you something else or save them for you.

I see. Well, if you ever need anything, feel free to ask. ;)

3 toreador red clearcot metallic chips
1 gold chrome
1 silver chrome

all sent, enjoy ;)

I am always on the lookout for OCD cars, so if you feel like helping do not hesitate to contact me. Cheers:)

Thats a shame mate.

If you have the chips that would be great, I could send you something else or save them for you.
No worries. Thanks for the add on PSN by the way, makes things easier for me. I've checked and only found one Chevrolet Glacier Blue Metallic paint chip and have sent it your way. Enjoy. :)
3 toreador red clearcot metallic chips
1 gold chrome
1 silver chrome

all sent, enjoy ;)

I am always on the lookout for OCD cars, so if you feel like helping do not hesitate to contact me. Cheers:)
Many thanks. 👍

Cheers

Fox, if Kenny doesn't mind my offering here, I have your red and more of the blue you're looking for. Kenny, if you would like that red also, and want your blue back, both of you may FR bluecharger43 and as soon as those come through I can send some right out 👍

Fox, if Kenny doesn't mind my offering here, I have your red and more of the blue you're looking for. Kenny, if you would like that red also, and want your blue back, both of you may FR bluecharger43 and as soon as those come through I can send some right out 👍

No problem, but I'm all good. I've already got all the red I need from genuino. Thanks for the offer though. 👍 Go ahead and trade some blues with Flyingfox. :)

No worries. Thanks for the add on PSN by the way, makes things easier for me. I've checked and only found one Chevrolet Glacier Blue Metallic paint chip and have sent it your way. Enjoy. :)

Cheers Kenny 👍

Latest Posts

Back