Toyota ft86 ll concept 11

1967, 1970, 1989, 1990, Ticket 1000... I'll trade any of these for either car. It'll have to be next Friday though. All booked up this weekend. :(

elcolombiano12
Got both ft86 concepts orange and black both 0/0/0

Looking for birthday tickets only let me know if your interested

Hi can I trade you the '70 ticket for the orange version ?

Alright I have lv 67 ticket pending so just give me message next Friday when your able to send

Which ticket do you want exactly?

1967, 1970, 1989, 1990, Ticket 1000... I'll trade any of these for either car. It'll have to be next Friday though. All booked up this weekend. :(

Which ticket do you want exactly?

BTW, sorry about the double post. I was trying to change the quote and it made a new post. :grumpy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't wan you to send I have to send ppl stuff so I can send 12/12 i have ppl in line waitin

Oh. Well, you should have told me that in the first place. I told you I was sending this weekend in my first post.

Got my hopes up and everything... :grumpy: lol

Oh well. I'll wait. 👍

Oh. Well, you should have told me that in the first place. I told you I was sending this weekend in my first post.

Got my hopes up and everything... :grumpy: lol

Oh well. I'll wait. 👍

You never told me anything next thing you know you send me the ticket .smh

If anything goes wrong I'll slip you in and send when you get the ticket concept ll please leave a feedback on my wall

I thought this car was DLC, hence untradeable. But if someone could confirm this please.

No it's not DCL it was a gift from gt5 when you bough the DCL paint twice but they don't give them anymore so who ever got them got them there pretty rare

Last edited by a moderator:
When's the next date you can send? I have level 1, 4, 5, 17 and a couple of green car tickets.

Back