Toyota gt one lap challenge

• Thread starter Xolitos
  • 10 comments
Portugal
Portugal
I can’t get anywhere close to max speed of 300kmh, not even on 700+ hp configuration. BoP has car at mid 500bhp. I can’t even get to bronze. I set all assists off and it’s still slow. Anyone having this issue? What is causing it? Thanks

It's not about top speed, buddy. The gold time difficulty also isn't comparable to license golds or even circuit experiences by any means.

There is no technical issue, but...a skill issue, to be blunt. Even the fastest guys will barely reach 300km/h, so you have to focus on what happens after T1.

Last edited:
I can’t get anywhere close to max speed of 300kmh, not even on 700+ hp configuration. BoP has car at mid 500bhp. I can’t even get to bronze. I set all assists off and it’s still slow. Anyone having this issue? What is causing it? Thanks
Top speed isn't incredibly relevant, but I'm hitting 185mph before braking into T1, or ~298km/h

The car is at a standard setup and BOP for all players, so without any further information it's tough to know what your issue is. Perhaps you have a small amount of braking applied or your accelerator isn't going to 100% through a broken trigger/button/pedal? This would show a small amount of red in the braking bar next to the speedo or a small gap in the white throttle bar next to the tachometer.

Top speed isn't incredibly relevant, but I'm hitting 185mph before braking into T1, or ~298km/h

The car is at a standard setup and BOP for all players, so without any further information it's tough to know what your issue is. Perhaps you have a small amount of braking applied or your accelerator isn't going to 100% through a broken trigger/button/pedal? This would show a small amount of red in the braking bar next to the speedo or a small gap in the white throttle bar next to the tachometer.
thank you! That’s exactly what the problem was! 🙄🫣 controller not giving 100% throttle

If you are using a PS4 controller, wear and tear can cause the triggers to only provide partial input. This will show on the HUD as the throttle input (the vertical bar to the right of the center HUD) will display only being partially full even when you are fully pressing on the trigger.
Thank you! That’s it! Faulty PS4 throttle button

thank you! That’s exactly what the problem was! 🙄🫣 controller not giving 100% throttle

Thank you! That’s it! Faulty PS4 throttle button
I've been through three ps4 controllers that have degraded past effective usability , and these were official Sony DS4 controllers not Chinese copies (worse).
I have four in rotation on chargers and it's all because I am hard on my controllers when playing GT7

... I am hard on my controllers ...
So its a habbit that causes this wear?

In all honesty about Sony production quality:
I am on my 3rd Pulse3d headset already, as the previous 2 broke at the same spot, the current one is already past this duedate, so it seems it was "faulty production" and now I finally have own that is of the desired quality.
I have 3 Edge Controllers (in charging rotation), all of them are squeeking like pigs when L2/R2 are pressed (and it for some reason can be solved for an uncertian amount of time by ... blowing into the controller, but it doesnt work with compressed air). At least they dont have any other signs of wear, so it seems Sony did at least care to not make them fall apart by the first touch 🙄

I've been through three ps4 controllers that have degraded past effective usability , and these were official Sony DS4 controllers not Chinese copies (worse).
I have four in rotation on chargers and it's all because I am hard on my controllers when playing GT7
Official Sony as well. I was going crazy not knowing what was happening, I only have 2. I don’t know if it just happened now or if it explains all the bronze lap challenges mixed in with gold and silver (or maybe I’m just bad)

So its a habbit that causes this wear?

In all honesty about Sony production quality:
I am on my 3rd Pulse3d headset already, as the previous 2 broke at the same spot, the current one is already past this duedate, so it seems it was "faulty production" and now I finally have own that is of the desired quality.
I have 3 Edge Controllers (in charging rotation), all of them are squeeking like pigs when L2/R2 are pressed (and it for some reason can be solved for an uncertian amount of time by ... blowing into the controller, but it doesnt work with compressed air). At least they dont have any other signs of wear, so it seems Sony did at least care to not make them fall apart by the first touch 🙄

Official Sony as well. I was going crazy not knowing what was happening, I only have 2. I don’t know if it just happened now or if it explains all the bronze lap challenges mixed in with gold and silver (or maybe I’m just bad)
As stated above "i am hard on my controllers" but it is still a quality issue with the official sony controllers, they should be tough and rugged to handle the constant repetitive motions that us gamers apply to play these intensive games, we DON'T play chess on these things....

Back