Toyota GT-One (TS020) "Black Edition" 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brazil
Brazil
Appearing between days 694-700, then 1394-1400, etc, this black version of the Toyota GT-One had its only appearance in Gran Turismo 4, it can be bought in the days on the start of the post for Cr. 2,927,445. The player can buy other 3 "black edition" cars, the Nissan R390 GT1 1998, the Nissan R92CP 1992 and the Mazda 787B 1992 (i won't make a post from it because GT6 already have the "Stealth" version)
Pics
maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Gt-1_black.jpg

A video:

I'm surprised to see this whole sub forum still exists, i thought it was dead long time ago. That and it won't matter that much anyways since the major votes for the most nominations nowadays are rather few in comparison to when it was new feature.

The stealth models are basically the modern take on the black cars anyway, we don't really need more.

What point is there for the "Black Edition" when at the end of the day, its just a recolored GT-ONE Test car?

Is a special car, it appears at days 694-700, among with a R390 GT1, a 787B (that returned in PS3 era as "Stealth Edition"), and a R92CP.
About using another prototype to recreate it, yes, we can, but it won't make the same sound as Sauber Mercedes C9 (GT4) and Lotus Elise GT1 (GT2)... :(
But on the other rand, we'll have a more realistic sound for a LMP car.

Is a special car
It is a fictional car. Or a car in a fictional livery. As I said originally:
I really don't think we've run out of real cars yet in order to need to nominate fictional cars - or cars in fictional liveries - from games. Have we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back