Toyota GT-One

• Thread starter sagaper
  • 5 comments
Norway
Oslo
sagaper
I remember it from GT2, then it could be a little difficulties to control. I drove out in many of the races. But I finally learn how control it. And I had lot of fun with it.

How is the car in GT6? Is it worth the 1.700,000Cr? How is the handling? Is there anyone who has a good tune for the GT-One

I thought I should try drive the GT World Championship, and thought I'd use the GT-One. Is it a good car to use?

I remember it from GT2, then it could be a little difficulties to control. I drove out in many of the races. But I finally learn how control it. And I had lot of fun with it.

How is the car in GT6? Is it worth the 1.700,000Cr? How is the handling? Is there anyone who has a good tune for the GT-One

I thought I should try drive the GT World Championship, and thought I'd use the GT-One. Is it a good car to use?
Are you talking about the Toyota 7?

@aliengamer25 No, this car.

toyota_gtone8.jpg

Haven't tried it in GT6, but if it is anything like GT5, it should be good.

I goldet GTWC on the first try. Gold in all tracks, except Nurburgring. Used the tune :bowdown: @praiano63 have provided us with. And it was real good, but I had some problems with the bumps on Nürburgring.

Thanks guys

Yea the Nurburgring can be a bit of a challenge just remember to concentrate and keep practicing, that track is rewarding to the ones who respect it

Back