Toyota Sprinter bug?

• Thread starter zujca
  • 19 comments
I just bought the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00 and went to the garage. Used "Car settings" to upgrade some of it when I remembered to put on the fully-customisable suspension as well. When I did that and went out of car settings I saw my Toyota changed colours from white to grey.

I know that, but I wonder why did it turn from white to grey on its own.
I have seen this happen in a race, the car ( panda trueno, not sure if the initial d version or not) started white, went gray for a while. This was about three weeks ago maybe.

I also noticed that sometimes when I used the look back button it was white again (only while looking behind).

From what I saw one colour seems to be applied to one level of detail. The change from white to gray happened at the same time the LOD changed.

From what I saw one colour seems to be applied to one level of detail. The change from white to gray happened at the same time the LOD changed.
It could be that, but I had it in my garage white, then I had it in my garage grey. That's the same level of detail, right? (I don't really get the whole LOD thing, but I'm assuming that's how it works)

I just bought the Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86 Shuichi Shigeno Version) '00 and went to the garage. Used "Car settings" to upgrade some of it when I remembered to put on the fully-customisable suspension as well. When I did that and went out of car settings I saw my Toyota changed colours from white to grey.

It happened to me too. Same car too. It isn't "grey" though, it's no colour at all. What you are seeing is what the car's look like without their paint. It's the same thing that happened if you tried to hack the paint on the corvette C7 in GT5.

Cant say that its happened to me. Might be another 1.03 bug?
it did it to me with the 1.01 patch.....so yeah..

edit: felt like sharing this.

fLSSak3.jpg

On GT5 My FC RX7 was painted bright yellow. It appeared so in all the menus.

On track it was a dark British racing green.

Not had similar on GT6.

Im seeing texture pop up, even huge details on many cars during races when Im approaching from behind attempting to overtake. However, this could just be a glitch. I even saw a texture glitch on the Pagani Huayra, I was driving in cockpit view, the entire cluster of dials were pale/cream white and only the rev counter and speedo needles loaded up. It corrected itself and worked correctly in the next race I had.

Maybe, this is a cacheing issue to HDD problem.

Back