Tracks that you would like to be taken from toca race driver 3 and put in gt.

• Thread starter davygravy
  • 11 comments
As seen from the title what tracks you would like to be taken from toca race driver 3 and put in gt.

I would like to see:

Nurburgring GP - It'll be cool to have a combo with the Nordschliefe
Oran Park
Eastern Creek
Spa - Francorchamps
Shanghai
Bahrain
Sepang - Although I have driven on this track yet
Brands Hatch including GP circuit
Mondello Park
Bathurst
Indianapolis - Both versions
Oschersleben
Zandvoort
Brno - Though i have not driven on this track either
Sandown
Donington Park
Gateway

BTW, in what championship does the Nurburgring GP circuit appear as I've only seen the Short circuit.

Right then ladies and gentlemen get posting.👍

After a while most are too similar. I like learning new tracks, and i really like fantacy tracks and street courses. But the DTM series tracks are the ones i'm least familar with so those i would like to see.

GT actually needs just 6 tracks from TOCA - Spa, Bathurst, EuroSpeedway, Bahrain, Istanbul and Shanghai.

I concur with Ashley and Sting. . . Put 'em all in there. Except for Leguna Seca. I like the GT4 version a little bit better; the cockscrew seems a bit more treacherous!

All, of course, but if I had to choose five, this would be my list:

Spa
Silverstone
Donnington
Zandvoort
Brno

Ashley.
Every track from Toca needs to be in GT:D

💡 Right!

I really like the Istanbul track, but we can't use our choice of cars.
This is one thing that ToCA needs - complete freedom of choice.

Cheers,

MasterGT

You know, I'm going to agree with Spa-Francorchamps. It was a killer track in GTR and potentially a killer option for GT5. Here are other mentionables:

---PAN-AMERICA---
(maybe) Indianapolis oval - one of a few ovals I actually admire and enjoy

---MEDITERRENEAN---
Snetterton - speedy challenge, just watch the slow chicanes.
Spa-Francorchamps (already mentioned)
(all three UK Rally stages)
Castle Coombe - really favors vintage racing
Brands Hatch (Indy) - the track seems just about perfect for any kind of racing.
Brands Hatch (Full) - most of the full course section doesn't mean you'll have 2nd Gear corners. I've blasted through some of the other corners of the full course with minimal to moderate braking.
Silverstone - a balanced race course that is king of British racing.
Norisring -
Lausitzring (Road Course) - Even though an oval, constructed more like a road course.

---ASIA-PACIFIC---
Istanbul Circuit - nicely designed course by the love-him-or-hate-him Herman Tilke.
Shanghai Circuit - track has more curves than a sexy celebrity. Backstretch is awesome. Beautiful too.
Sandown - high-speed road course with tricky depths.
Oran Park - a fun and unique Australian course for many levels of racing.
Bathurst - Australia's most legendary race course. Ultimate proving ground.
Surfer's Paradise - great street course challenge. Would prefer a late afternoon or twilight setting.
Bahrain - Give GT some Middle East love!
Eastern Creek - seems to be a great club racing course.
Pukekohe - Can't pronounce it, but a beautiful course for Kiwi types.

I can't name many others because I haven't raced them yet in ToCA RD 3, or I just don't like certain courses. Different configurations of some of the courses would add the track count in GT5. I provided these courses as likely and favorable candidates for consideration into GT5. At least the major circuits would be nice.

Back