Tune classic car mini cooper s 1965

• Thread starter cyder2
  • 16 comments
shj92922
on my next task i have to upgrade classic car which mini cooper s 1965" its pp 251"
i chose it went to tune shop and purchased some parts, but the pp remain the same!
then i went to garage and customize car i choose my parts and press triangle to measure the pp was 360+, when i press cirlce "back to garage" PP return to 251!
am i doing something wrong or there is error on the game, some people also report this on another forum

on my next task i have to upgrade classic car which mini cooper s 1965" its pp 251"
i chose it went to tune shop and purchased some parts, but the pp remain the same!
then i went to garage and customize car i choose my parts and press triangle to measure the pp was 360+, when i press cirlce "back to garage" PP return to 251!
am i doing something wrong or there is error on the game, some people also report this on another forum
You need to press X on the part in order to buy it.

Hi, I have the exact same problem it happened in my stream today at 3 hours 30 min. 🙈

Last edited:
Hi all had the same issue on ps5, fixed it by deleting both the console and cloud games saves then booting the game back up. P.s you don't lose anything you have already done.

Hi all had the same issue on ps5, fixed it by deleting both the console and cloud games saves then booting the game back up. P.s you don't lose anything you have already done.

Sorry if this is a silly Q - how do you delete console and cloud game saves? (+ are we sure this wouldn’t erase progress?)

I can confirm that I fixed this bug by deleting save data from ps5 and cloud. It turns of auto sync but you can enable it again. It seems all progress and credits are stored online on there own server. I did not lose anything.

Sorry if this is a silly Q - how do you delete console and cloud game saves? (+ are we sure this wouldn’t erase progress?)
It’s in the console settings save data and game app settings.

I can confirm that I fixed this bug by deleting save data from ps5 and cloud. It turns of auto sync but you can enable it again. It seems all progress and credits are stored online on there own server. I did not lose anything.
Thank you very much! Deleted the Save Data from PS5 and now it works for me again 😊

I followed a tune on you tube and puchased/added all items needed for the Alsace daily race but.......I cannot select wider arches for the wheels. In GT auto I purchased wheels and dia etc but cannot select wider arches. Perhaps this is available elsewhere, any help ?

Mini Cooper S from 1965

Last edited by a moderator:
Back